Tips on driving w/ Weed...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 31337, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys whatsup. My name is Drake.

So I've been high for a few days. Haven't been in a while. I want to drive with weed. Tips? I can't get in trouble.

PS: Thank you

2. [​IMG]

yeah.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Follow road rules..drive as you're suppose to. Hide it well; most importantly: don't worry yourself to death!

4. learn to drive first.

5. Here's a tip: Don't get pulled over

6. Never roll with more than you can eat ;)

7. get drunk to ease your nerves
    disregard all traffic signs
    speed up and lose the cops if they turn on their lights

8. [quote name='"eskimopaperboy"']get drunk to ease your nerves
    disregard all traffic signs
    speed up and lose the cops if they turn on their lights[/quote]

Hahahah

9. An old pothead told my mom to relay this message to me:

"Don't do anything illegal while you're doing something illegal."

Yaa mean?

10. Thank you that will do the trick. :)

11. EXACTLY! Whenever i'm driving I have my bag sitting right between my legs resting up against my nuts so I can start shoveling that shit in at a moments notice. :cool:

12. Have Fabreeze handy, keep your weed in a concealed place (not in the same place as registration or insurance), keep your wallet out so if you do get pulled over you don't have to rummage around your car, drive 4 mph over the speed limit, and don't be stupid.

13. why drive 4 miles over the speed limit?

14. Don't want to risk the normal 5 over the limit, gives a slight chance to go over. Some cops will pull you over for going even 1 mile over. To be safe if the speed limit is 45 go 45 don't go 50 because you can.

15. Know your car inside and out, find places to stash it before hand and drive with some common sense.

16. Thanks everyone, some really good tips here. I will keep it in my trunk since it can't open unless I have my electronic thing. But yeah driving around and forgetting I have it seems to be the best way for me to calm down and just drive fine.

17. [quote name='"Eyes:Closed"']

yeah.[/quote]

Hahaha

18. Pretty much nailed it. I'm a big fan of using the cruise control while on the highways.

19. if your breaking a law like possetion over a ounce or if u sold in seprate bags never break any driving laws and youll be fine

20. Just don't give cops any reason to pull you over. Make sure all your lights and turn signals work (use them when necessary duhhh) don't speed, all the obvious stuff. Hide your weed in a spot cops will be unlikely to look just in case. Some places I've used are underneath cupholders, up underneath the steering column there's usually a gap, down in the foot area sometimes there's a plastic flap you can wedge shit under. And if you do get pulled over just play it cool. You're not high and you do not have weed on you. Also eyedrops are your best friend.

Idk if that was even what you're asking... Hahaha