Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on dealing with a stonerfag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by =SHoCK=, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Granted I have many bongs rips in me but holy shit I cannot stop laughing at this thread. Literally gasping to breath. Stonerfag...lmao...God I wish south park would do a stonerfag episode a la the Harley fags episode.

Carry on good sirs...many lols to be had here

2. I don't get it ?

Take the stonerfags connect

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ok, thanks for the advice everyone. I will try and get friendly with the dealer, so I don't have to ask deal with this kid, and get whenever I need.

Also, to clear things up, I'm only buying with him because my main dealer has gone on vacation, and where I live, dealers are scarce. I live on a tiny island (About 10 sq. miles) and only 15,000 people live here, which is why I'm hitching, and why I am resorting to this.

Where I live is so secluded from everywhere else, and it's so small, that weed can't be grown properly without getting busted, so all the weed is smuggled in which means it's not going to be cheap. It's all I've got at the moment.

Why? Are you one?

Stoner Fags exist just like all the other different types of stoners. Unless you can suggest a word for someone who smokes pot just to look 'cool'?

5. How about because its rude and immature to call someone a "stonerfag".  Who cares if he wants to go show off his bud to people, if he gets caught it's his problem.

Personally, I would just tell the person you're working with that you want to keep a low profile and you don't want him drawing any unnecessary attention; by trying to show off the bud or telling the people giving you rides that you guys have bud.

I would also go prepared.  Grab a mason jar and a backpack and put all of the bud in there and separate it when you get to a safe place closer to your area.

Anyone that will bring down the reputation of other stoners because they just want to look "cool" I think deserves to be called a fag. All of the people that this guy shows off to will in following think that all people that toke are like that. We should not all have to suffer for HIS immaturity, If there was less people like him then maybe stoners would have a better stigma.

Fighting immaturity with immaturity doesn't help anything.  Why not instead call him what he is, which would be a poser.  We also can't make assumptions that just because one person acts like this it's going to make the rest of the community think that all cannabis consumers will act like this.

8. In this case it could, Do you really think if someone went up to him and said "Stop being a Stonerfag and showing off about weed, Nobody likes it and it makes you look like an idiot" You really think he wouldn't do anything differently?

It would make people stereotype, Which everyone does. Whether they are willing to accept it or not.

These niggas so soft i take the mask off cuz all they do is talk like womp womp womp

10. That is still a stretch to me.  We don't look at the Westboro Baptist Church and think that every religious person acts like this, so why would everyone assume that every cannabis consumer acts like this one poser.  I'm sure there will be some people that will look at him and might assume that every cannabis consumer acts like this, but that's why "we" as responsible cannabis consumers need to educate the public and show the public that we're responsible and just like any other productive member of society.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't support someone showing off cannabis like that, but calling someone a "stonerfag" is just as bad as the poser who is showing off his cannabis.

11. Mr Garrison: Hey there, shitty shitty fag fag shitty shitty fag fag, how do ya do? XD

That's because everyone knows that the supporters of the Westboro Baptist Church are crazy, Its why they are dubbed "The most hated family in America". And that is all thanks to the media, But you really think that the Media are going to take our side to this instead of the Governments? Nope haha..

Your right I was just using them as a example they are much more notorious and extreme, but we can also alter this analogy to just religious fanatics.  There's plenty of people out there that will demean you if you don't believe in their god, but I doubt many people think that these extremists are the "norm".  Cannabis consumers are already known as lazy, immatue, and unproductive members of society and people like this poser don't help that at all, but you also don't help our cause by calling someone like him a "stonerfag".  Calling someone a name like that is just insulting and shows that you are immature as well. Again I don't support people running around and showing off cannabis like this, but lets call him what he is without just trying to insult him.

14. Alright whatever I'm done haha. He makes our world a worse off place and that is that.

15. That's fine and I agree he definitely doesn't help us at all, but calling each other names doesn't help either.