Tips of leaves on my new growth turning yellow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Killabudz, Dec 24, 2008.

1. #1 Killabudz, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008
    Hi everyone, i just started to realize my new growth the tips of the leaves are turning yellow why? Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. It's a little nute burn, just ease of a little on the nutrients. The new growth looks fine, thats the main thing.

3. too be honest i haven't used any secondary nutes for about 2 weeks or so, all though i did change the soil recently, maybe still getting fed from the new soil?

4. Those yellowing tip are almost definately overfeeding. As you say, it could be the new soil.

5. I see the plant that you have topped is showing signs of a deficiency on its lower leaves.

6. the amount of nutrients that can be used is governed by the amount and intensity of the light available. even a small amount of fertilizer will burn a plant without enuf light. judging by the somewhat wider leaves and the stretch i see in ur plants, i dont think u have enuf light. just my guess. too little light will result is the same burn as too much fert, but it will also give stretchy plants...

have you checked your PH? runoff and in ur water?

7. Is this true?
    I have some slight yellowing, like bumblebee yellow, on the tips of my new growth, and have been giving my plants a break from the 1000W light for a few hours almost every day..

Could this be because I'm turning my light OFF? Can't be..

I'm thinking it is slight light burn..
    But everything I look up it says nute burn, and I am organic soil water only, and the soil is like 8 months old so has had plenty of time to cook..

Hmmmmm...