Tips of leaves curling down and yellowing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Love4Green, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, i was wondering if someone out there can tell me whats wrong with my plant. The very tips of the leaves are curling down and it doesnt seem like over/under watering but maybe im wrong. Possibly a nutrient deficiency? Please let me know if you know anything

IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0236.jpg

2. Nute tox

• Like Like x 2
  3. Winner winner chicken dinner

• Like Like x 2
  4. Burned tips are a good indicator. The clawing is as wellow. I see drooping. Water only when soil is dry a half inch under soil surface. More watering=less growth.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yellow/browning and curling of tips are a good indication that you're plant may be suffering nutrient burn ( overload of nutrients ) Also plant looks a tad droopy, possible over watering? They only need water at that size when the soil is dry on top or up to half an inch to an inch deep is dry. Too wet or too dry isn't gunna neccessarily kill it, but will definitely have an overall effect on the plants final yields. I had one plant overloaded with nutrients and water this season and it literally grew 5 inches tall from seedling in a span of about 4 months... -.- I ripped it out, shoved it in my mouth and ate it in anger

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Believe it sister

• Like Like x 1
  8. After you ate it...did you like grow a few inches...?:judgekneel:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I woke up with buds instead of genitals :/

• Like Like x 3
  10. Kaitlyn Jenner fetish ??:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1