Tips of a few leaves are brown. Hints of yellow or bronze appearing in bottom leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SinsemillaPassion, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Hello, I need some help I am day 27 into my grow. My plants are small about 8" tall with a thick stem and lots of leaves.

It seems as if buds are forming already. (I hope not) there's some new growth on the top of the plant which looks like buds forming. I could be wrong.

I am using Dutch passion think different auto flower seeds.

It seems the tips of a few leaves are brown, possibly nute burn as I gave them 200ml water with 0.2 bio bizz grow.

I was watering 100ml every 2-3 days with 0.01ml grow.

It seems as well that the bottom of the leaves on the biggest plant which is about 8" has hints of yellow or bronze appearing through the green.

Anyone know what this could be from the description?

The light is 370w and 36" away from the top of the plant pots.

2. When I say lots of leaves I'd say about 25-30 on the small one about 3-5" long so lots to me as it's my first time haha the plants are so small though, the didn't start to grow until about end of week 1 and were only making new leaves end of week two I'd say.

3. Er....autoflower with early nute burn

a pic is nice

miss 3 feeds and better feed only once every 7 days

calmag in about 14 days

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok, should I just give water when they are dry again? I have a soil meter so I check the moisture levels and when it's at 1-2 I water with nutes until it's moist at about a 5-7

5. autoflower, yes normal and on time. If the burn is on every tip uniformally it is nute burn from too much Nitrogen which thay can no longer use at this point in their life. If it is on lower leaves you need more P. Either way at this time they need very little N and quite a bit of P.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The callmag.. Can I use bio bizz alc a mic to sort that out?

7. Ok so I have as my nutes.

Bio bizz root juice which I've already used.

Bio bizz grow

Bio bizz bloom

Bio bizz alg a mic

8. The burns are only on a few of the lower leaves, just a few at the very tip

9. Any Bloom formula which has a low N # and a high P# will work.

• Like Like x 1
  10. google for Cannabis Phosphorous def and compare your leaves to the pictures. Autos really can eat a lot of P at 30-60 days. Depends on lights and environment so it's not the same every season. Follow directions on the Bloom formula you have and give the recommended dose for soil first time. Sometimes one dose is all you need to get them back on track. Consider your auto to be at week#1 of flower.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 SinsemillaPassion, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    I'll have a look into Cannabis Phosphorous def

Attached Files:

12. I should have put a bit more soil in the pots but it's too late now haha

13. It looks nice and healthy in this picture, it's just literally the tips that a brown at the bottom. Literally done it over night so I know it's nute burn now you think so and also I will add some bloom when soil is next dry, should I add just bloom to water next time?

14. If you see the bottom leaf it looks quite discolored but that maybe just because it's got a canapoy over it

15. It's a 4k picture so you can see just nicely. The tips are not showing where it's brown but would you say this looks ok?

16. Also, rust is telltale sign of calcium def. That's kind of what it looks like to me and is common at 30 days if you have not been amending with Calcium. But that plant is ready for the Bloom formula. Keep an eye on those stems and they will get purple before feeding and then go green again after they get their P.

17. Ok mate thanks I don't think it's rust, I think maybe just nute burn as it's on the side edges of the leaves now. I will just feed plain water in a day or so and see what happens. I have the bio bizz alg a mic for the plants too when should I use this? And should I feed grow and bloom the next time or just the bloom to sort out the P?

18. And what are the benefits of the alg a mic? Its says on the bottle its a stimulant.. Doesn't say anything about npk so it must not have a lot of any at all..

19. My plants are 37 days old and are still quite small what size of pot do you have your plants in? I was giving my plants almost 1.25L of water mixed with flora nova nutrients grow or bloom every Monday, Wednesday &Friday and only fresh water on Sunday. What stage are you planning to put ur plant into flowering stage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Hello mate, I use 13ltr pots and my plants are auto so they will flower themselves when they are ready, I am keeping the light cycle the same 18/6 throughout. The most I've watered is 200ml so far they get moist very quick, all I've fed them is 0.1ml bio I, 100ml water and past week of so I've fed them 150-200ml 0.1-0.2 bio bizz grow

• Like Like x 1