Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for Vaporizer users

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skurfy007, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Try using a water cure for just a day on your left overs, It will make it much more pleasant.

Use an art brush to maintain the screen.

Use string with piece of cotton on the end to clean the hose out by pulling it through.

Qtips from the doctors office for cleaning the whip bowl. or stick with cotton on the end(homemade)

Clean the screens out by burning the res off, Smoke it like hash off the screen if you are hardcore!

:smoking:

Add your own!
    :wave:

2. Dude, that's brilliant! I've been trying to find a way to clean the whip.

Here's some tips I use:

Experiment with airflow...inhaling faster or slower. Trust me, you'll get more from a bowl by learning this.

"Re-breathe" the exhaled vapor to get more from a hit by breathing out a little bit and then fresh air. Repeat as many times as you want to until it's all out of your lungs.

Always have something to drink nearby. Vapors are dry, and the heat and dryness can irritate your throat. I cough a lot less if I have something to drink nearby.

That's all I can think of right now. Happy vaping, guys! :hello:

3. when alot of resin gets on my screen i wet it with water then put the vaporizer on its highest heat setting and just do empty hits..and that usually cleans it :) and its a nice buzz.

4. Aha, so that's what that was. I cleaned my whip and set it on the vape to dry it out, then my friend picked it up to pack it and he said a bunch of vapor came out. Also wouldn't it be really hard to inhale goddamn hot water vapor? I remember using hot water in the bong and found it almost impossible.

5. nope..just keep pulling..if ur screen is really covered it will give off some vapor.

6. I got the volcano, i just prefer bag style vapes to whips. :)

7. For most box vapes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH0Epyw8i7Q]YouTube - How To Extract "Honey" from a Vapor Brothers Vaporizer Whip[/ame]

8. I seen it!

9. Loving these tips so far.

Remember don't be afraid to play with the temperature.

10. Resin from the wands hits for so long when you go to vape it again.. same goes for scraped bowls, but it's a little odd tasting. Vape resin just tastes even better.

11. Can i use resin to make edibles?!

12. 1) Vape through a bong filled with hot water
    2) Grind to a medium fine grind to expose more surface area
    3) Pre-dry your bud before vaping
    4) After vaping half a bowl, empty contents into hands and crumble with fingers and reload
    5) Use ABV (already vaped bud) to make edibles or tinctures or qwiso