Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for smoking in a dorm and not getting caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Erkrez, Jul 25, 2010.

1. So I got the usual stuff like a sploof, and blowing it out of the window, killing cherry instantly and febreeze for after I finish. But are there any other extra things I can do ?

2. I'd recommend not smoking in there at all! Just go outside somewhere, or go take a cruise:)

3. Problem with that is its a college dorm and at this time theres police doing patrols

4. Wet towel under door.

5. What he said. If you don't want to get caught smoking in dorms, don't do it.

I went through this last year. I had my bong in my room, which I had to hide from my roommate since he wasn't cool with marijuana use. I only smoked in my room twice, with a towel under the door, blowing straight out the window. Still, people came by my room, and told me it reeked of weed outside the door... Luckily, I never got into much trouble, just a major (1/3 strikes and $100 fine) because my CA's were cool.

I don't know about your campus, but mine has a large forest beside it. I ended up rolling j's and taking a walk through that forest most of the time, and often ran into other people smoking in the forest.

It is possible to do in your room, but it's not worth the risk of being kicked out of res. Just be smart about it. Find someone with a house off campus, or take walks.

6. Well also to add, its the weekends and theres only like 7-8 people at the dorm right now since most left home for the weekends, its a summer program shit.

7. Seriously, it isn't worth it. It isn't hard to just go for a walk and smoke a j:smoke:. It isn't worth losing your education and your or your parent's money just because you're too lazy to take a walk outside to go smoke some weed.

8. Buy a vape. Yuo will conserve bud and their stealthy

9. What the other guy said, wet towel under the door. Then when you're done, febreeze around, open the window and turn the fan on. Always worked fine for me when I needed to smoke inside and didn't wanna get caught

10. This. You don't need anything else if you just do this.

11. Thats true, just take a walk outside its summer :cool:. In the future, if you want to smoke in your dorm you should get a vaporizer. :smoking:

12. Fucking T-storm just started. pouring like hell outside and a thunder landed less than 3 miles from me, shit was fucking loud as fuck. gonna have to risk it with wet towels, sploof, febreeze and fan, and after moping the floor with those swiffer wet towels shits to give it a scent.

13. okay. go into your bathroom. turn on the shower as hot as you can. steam for 6 minutes, or until desired steaminess is achieved. don't turn your fan on (if you have one) wet towel the door. use a sploof. febreeze and turn on the fan simultaneously.

when you leave, remember to towel the opposite side of the door. i did this for two years straight and never had a problem.

but the posts above are for sure on point. it's generally just a bad idea if there's heavy consequences. besides, j's are so much more relaxing :smoking:

14. Also, think: If you get caught, is it worth getting kicked out of school housing? Are you on student loans or a scholarship? Both will be taken away if you're caught. Also, They're allowed to search your room for any reason at any time... So, it's usually best not to take any chances. I'd go for a walk or a drive somewhere (even if don't smoke in your car, at least your away from the dorm and if you're caught than you get in trouble but there's not a strong financial repercussion afterwords or the homeless factor).

15. get a vaporizer.

16. Forget all the smoking. since this weekend is over do it for next weekend.
    I'm assuming you don't have access to an oven

You will need:
    2- Graham crackers or any type of cracker
    .5g- Good shit (weed)
    nutella or peanut butter
    cellophane

Building:
    Cracker
    nutella
    weed
    nutella
    cracker

Instructions:
    Put the nutella on each cracker then sprinkle the herb on one then sandwhich the two.
    Wrap that sandwhich REALLY tight in the cellophane. Let sit for at least 2 days. Make 4 of these thursday morning, saturday morning have one around 9 and you'll be ripped till around 5 or 6. then take another after that and go to bed happy. then repeat for sunday.

17. Well, if you can't get your hands on a vape, which would be the way to go. If you're not against tobacco use/are a tobacco smoker already, smoke a tobacco weed mixture and have a pack of ciggs on hand. Covers the smell perfectly. Granted you might get in a bit of trouble for smoking inside, but beats the alternative.

If you aren't a tobacco user, or don't like to taint your bud, sploofs, febreez, and I suggest you smoke late at night when your RA is probably alseep.

18. Also, college dorms are not a place for bong use, if you want to use glass, get a small spoon that you can keep on you; don't ever leave it in your dorm. That goes for weed too. Keep it on you or in a lock box in your car, because you're subject to room checks in Uni housing.