Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by teraken, Mar 29, 2009.

1. #1 teraken, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    Well my parents caught me with bud and now my dad is threatening to drug test me when I get back home this summer (I go to college 7 hour drive away from my home). I told them I was quitting but obviously I'm not going to quit when I get back to school, so I was wondering if you guys had any tips for flushing your system of THC faster?

I'm already prepared to make major changes to my lifestyle that will make detox quicker (Exercising more, eating better, losing fat, etc). I've read about a couple of different ways that could possibly flush yourself out faster, such as laxatives. Right now my only choice is to quit a month before I head back home, but that's going to be very difficult to do. I'll probably not smoke for the entirety of finals week though, which should give me a week's worth of time at least, and more if necessary.

[EDIT] Woops, I was in such a panic that I didn't notice the sticky topic. If anyone still wants to give me a hand though, here's some more info:

I'm 19, 5'8", skinny (Some fat around the gut), around 145 pounds. I currently do not exercise but I plan on doing so - it's my understanding that the less body fat you have, the less amount of time THC will remain in your system? I also plan to take Niacin two weeks prior to coming home for the summer as well, and working out even more.

2. If you're old enough to be in college why don't you just tell him to piss off? You're an adult.

But anyway, Drink water (alot of it), cranberry juice, and green tea. Also going for a run once a day is good. Helped me pass once or twice for probation but it doesn't help every time.

3. I heard somewhere that not using these "Drugs" can give you a greater chance of passing these so-called "Drug-Tests". ;)

If you take the Niacin pills, exersize, and drink shit-loads of water i think you should be fine... Oh, and also Vitaman-B.

Good Luck.

Also, check out the sticky on how to pass a drug test if you havent already..

4. jus take a shit in the cup lol

5. swimming is a great way to sweat out toxins since you sweat a ton. and spending time in the sauna wont hurt either. this and green tea will help.

you can always get someone elses pee to.