Tips for outdoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PhillY, May 4, 2002.

1. Hey I have finally decided to grow....a friendand I are planning on growing soon...The only problem is that I have never growin. My first and one of the more important questions is..."what is a good way to get good seeds and not from a sac? But that coul dbe the least of my worries I guess....I know some about growing indoors...but not enough about outdoors. So if anyone has any sites or tips I would like to hear them.

2. It's good to get the right strain for your area, where are you located?

3. what i do is let the seeds hatch b4 i plant them by putting them btween 2 pieces of paper towel & soaking them in water til they hatch & dont use flat or preme seeds wont grow

berry ray

4. Check out the seeds forum,,,read posts,,use the search,,ask away when you are familiar. Outdoor is easily done,,with security of course prime ingredient......

[​IMG]

5. Read up on how to grow tomatoes. weed and tomatoes grow almost the same. tomato ferts work great for outdoor weeds

6. Sorry for not responding sooner...I dont have the internet at my house. Um about where im growing in dont really want to say(for security reasons). But I think ill try that tomatoe fert idea! thx...and yeah the place where im growing is a pretty secure place I dont think anybody will see it. But I guess thats all Ill respond when I see some more posts...Cya