Tips for my Outdoor spot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Smokie McBlunts, Feb 6, 2003.

1. I'm going to be growing outdoors soon. I just wanted to know if anyone had some tips for a first time grower.... like setup's, camoflauge tips, growing tips.. anything will be greatly appriciated.

2. its hard to hide the magic herb, the "leaf" has become allmost world wide in its fame. some say hang fruit from your plants "yeah rite!"
    i share with my neighbours to keep them sweet. or you can grow them between bamboos etc etc
    good luck.

3. lol well i live up here in PA so there are no bamboo sticks. And my neibors are all old bastards who NEED to smoke weed but don't. Maybe i'll just come up with a plan.

4. if it would stop snowin here maybe i could go out and scout around for a couple new spots bcause i got to lazy last fall...try findin a spot near a water source itll be alot better and less suspicious than carrying buckets of water and maybe try hideing plants up top in tree branches in buckets?? maybe im not quite i havent tried it yet......

peace

5. a good idea, before planting your seeds outdoors, is to germinate the seeds. this helps to ensure that they will actually grow. what you do is get a damp paper towl or washcloth and out your seeds inside and put it into a plastic baggie. then put it in a warm place for a couple of days and chekc your seeds. when they all begin to sprout (or most of them) then put them in the ground about a half inch to an inch under the soil, in a sunny spot. then check back and soon you will have pretty pretty marijuana plants!!!

6. i can also use these tips