Tips for Looking for a outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PrettyBoyJoey, Feb 9, 2017.

1. I got google earth app but what exactly am I looking for because where I live it's urban so there's no huge forest or woods so what should I be looking for

2. Your gonna need an area with alot briars.... If briars grow pot will.... Remember ppl seeing you go to it and trails is what gets it found.

You need to make it somewhere where no one will be....I like the edge of fields, preferably with bunch briars growing in edge to hide it.... Put in middle of briars, barely clean you out spot just big enough to put plant...

Important dig your hole five gallon bucket size and fill with potting soil...

Make sure you don't put on the north facing side of field bc you want heavy sunlight....

Hope this helps. If you have no where like this you need to grow indoors.... Good luck BUDdy

3. What's briars?

4. Just to make sure we are on the same page; Are you looking for a place for you to grow, or where someone elses grow may be?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had a buddy grow 5 plants in his backyard on a busy ass road one time...3 weeks before they were finished they got ripped boo make sure nobody knows lol

6. For me

• Like Like x 1
  7. Security is paramount. Location. Wild critters or deer eating your plants. Weather conditions. These all factor into a gorilla grow. Please do not pitch a tent and trash the place. Coptors will find it. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 realdealz28, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Lost 35 order seeds to deer last year.... My Pops and I were livid.... Think we killed 10 extra deer this year bc of that..... They had already gotten big too.... Ate all the way to the ground.... They found one spot then couple weeks later found the other spot.... But we also went in middle of thicket (new saplings) and found nice spot cut out, this was bad idea.... You don't want to give the deer to much cover lol.....

Edge of fields works great for me.... Or areas with grass here thicket there, changing allot but not pines..... Or hardwoods....

Briars.... Vine with thorns like rose stem but big jumbles everywhere about waste high.... Usually with BlackBerry's on edges of fields.... They normally around edges about five to ten foot deep, grass to tree ratio....

It's not that complicated though.... You want cover, but not near ppl or trails or anything else humans use at that....Bc if seen it will be taken....

A trail is the first thing spotted by thieves.... Just that most ppl take same trail every time.... Even if you use new one this year after month it's a highway... Esp overhead for chopper.... They not gonna spot one or two plants here and there, that's to hard for them.... Hope this helps

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sort of off topic.but looking for some strains to grow outdoors in maine.so need to finish by middle/end of september

10. Atuo flower 2fast2furious from heavy weight seeds. Or skunk, from ilgm.