Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for Hiding on Trip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by clarb15, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Hey just wanted to see if this sounded like a good plan or if I am not thinking of something.

I am going on a little trip this weekend and staying in a hotel with some guys. They are all chill so probably nothing to worry bout but i figure i should play it safe either way.

I am planning on smoking in the bathroom only thing is it has no window. Plan is get the steam going good and fan on. I smoking out of a handmade wooden one hitter bowl thing which works well. I got some purple haze so shouldnt need much only a few hits. I was thinking of maybe making a sploff thing as well and getting some of that ozium stuff to spray. Any other tips, suggestions, experiences?

2. Sounds good. If you can smoke at all outside, it would be better but it's all up to you.

Maybe see if they are down with the weed :smoking:

3. you wont need spray if you sploof and vent

4. I brought my mini bong(glass) on vacation and just smoked in my room and on the balcony I smoked J's there too. As long as your not really close to the door there shouldn't be a problem, just spray a bit after and use a sploof if you want

5. Well whenever I went on vacation I just went outside my door or for a walk... I smoke (cigs) so its not sketchy of me.

6. even better than smoking for sneaking is to make some edibles

7. I would love to but don't have time/resources right now.

It's a city and I dont smoke cigs so I cant really walk around.

Thanks for the feedback!

8. I have a lot of experience smoking out hotel rooms.
    -Buy some strong air freshener. Pure orange spray works best. Incense only makes it smell like a head shop and can lead to suspicion.
    --Smoking in the bathroom is best. Make sure the fan is on the entire time. I'm not sure about the steam however. Haven't tried it but I'd imagine it could make things worse with the smoke mixing with the steam.
    ---Try to get a smoking room. If you smoke cigarettes it's even better.
    ----Put a DAMP towel on the floor in front of the gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. Don't shove it in there too far, you don't want to be able to see it from outside.
    -----What chain of hotel's are you staying at? If it's something like Motel 6, Super 8, Extended Stay America, etc. They really don't care about smoking of any kind. The clerks might even be stoned when you check in.
    ------If it's a nicer hotel, watch out. Their smoke detectors are ultra-sensitive. Its best to stay away from those unless you want six people from the hotel staff banging on your door when you're trying to take a nap.
    ----------Lastly, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF. I've seen too many people do everything right only to fuck it up by leaving a J in the ashtray.

9. They will smell it but that's not the point. It's not very responsible to smoke behind people's back when you're staying with them. Either talk it out with them, go without, or go elsewhere to smoke. For one thing it WILL leave a smell and for the other you put them all at legal risk due to the unforuntate fact that it's illegal.

So...man up and be responsible. Either they know and are ok with it or you just plain do it elsewhere.

10. Well said

11. Oh, no I HAVE talked with the people that will be in my room and they are all fine. I am just worried about other people on the trip that could be in the room or adjacent rooms ect.

12. On another thread they all said that steam helps. Can't get a smoking room unfortunately. It is a Marriot Hotel so pretty nice. Are there smoke detectors in the bathroom? How sensitive, like would 2 or 3 hits set it off if done carefully? Thanks!

13. That's different. Buy a Dugout?

14. You're not going on a school trip are you? If so, you shouldn't really risk it. Group of kids at my school got busted with pot in their room on a trip, they got sent home, had to pay their way back, suspended, and they weren't allowed towalk for graduation. Not worth the trouble of you ask me.

15. Just ask if you can smoke them up. I'm 95% sure they'd smoke with you, especially since you're on a trip with them and they might be open to trying some new things

16. #16 Bad Days, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    There aren't any smoke detectors in the bathroom. Mariott sounds like a reputable hotel, therefore they probably have those bullshit smoke detectors. The steam may work I haven't tried it. If it's a weird dome looking smoke detector than thats the one to look out for. But you shouldn't have trouble with just a few hits. However I was on the other side of the room from the smoke detector, about 20 feet, smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke out the window, and that still set it off.

17. Yeah it is unfortunately. I am 18 btw if that is a rule here. Small group, only one teacher with us and he is a young guy plus he prolly will not be around much. If I am real careful I don't see the problem.

18. NOOOOO don't do it! It's not worth it. Just wait to get high until you get back home

19. you'll be straight with a one hitter just make sure u blow it into the toilet and flush. that might be a problem if they hear constant flushing though.

20. do it man.. the best thing to do is do it at a bathroom someplace else or if you go someplace ask your teacher for the keys to the suburbun or bus and say you forgot somethin. get one of the guys to smoke with you and it will be more fun.. i always smoke in the bathroom at nice hotels with my parents, just do the towel under door and use a sploof and your gonna be set bro