tips for growing supplies?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by VigorousVagVomit, Jan 8, 2017.

1. I recently decided I want to grow a couple plants in my closet. The closet is 4ft by 3 ft and has an attic in it. I wanted to grow three plants but I'm not sure what type of bulb I should get. Also, I wanted to grow three different types of weed, so is there a website where I can buy three single seeds that accepts MasterCard? And if not, could I buy a visa gift card for a website that sells individual seeds? And lastly, I don't want plants to make my room smell up too bad so how can I keep the smell out? This just a little experiment I want to try out before I go dishing out a ton of money for high quality equipment. This time I just want to spend a little bit for the equipment because if I I'm not entirely sure growing is foe me, but if I do enjoy growing then then I'll upgrade to better equipment. Links to cheap (but ok quality) products would be MUCH appreciated, thanks.

IMG_1145.JPG

2. first things first, does the door open inwards or outwards? if inwards have you accounted for the space it needs in those measurements already? It'll be a really small space if you have to take the door arc out of the 4 x 3.

I use herbies, I think they take mastercard, but Im not 100%, I have a feeling I normally pay with paypal.
    They do single seeds in a good proportion of what they stock.
    Id consider whether you have room for that many plants- ignoreing the door question the biggest square you can make 3 of in 4x3 is 1.5x1.5ft- you can squeeze a little extra if you trained the plants to be bigger in one plane than the other but if you left them to be and they came up naturally your basically aiming that the best plants you can possibly grow only have a radius of 9 inches from the centre stalk to the most outside branch... it'd be nice to at least have the ambition that it might turn out bigger than that.

The words your looking for are "carbon filter", give it a search theres some good threads on here about all things air vent related.