Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TIPS for getting the most out of what I have...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by imthere, Feb 27, 2009.

1. So I've found myself without bud or the possibility of aquiring more. I am going to be home tonight and am going to be very bored.

I have scraped together some res + a little shake from the bottoms of my baggies. Still, this is a very tiny bowl.

What are some tips as far as lighting the bowl, length to hold in each breath etc... that will help me get the most out of what I have?

Thank you!

2. Make a waterfall out of a water bottle and a ratchet tip. Theyre always the best when have a little bit because the ratchet should be the smallest one you have any way

3. You could put the res on a piece of tin foil and hold a lighter to the bottom of it till it gets a nice solid (but not too solid) bottom, then put that and the shake into a bowl, take long medium hits, and you should be fine, as long as you get about 3 rips out of it.

4. Thanks guys. It's almost time. I will give you an update.

5. UPDATE: Got sufficiently high. Success.

6. gravity bong made from a 2 liter bottle and a socket. Gets you ripped off small amounts of bud.