tips for first timers

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by waitin-on-a-sac, Oct 21, 2010.

1. i dont want my first time to be awkward and shitty... i know many of you blades are in the same boat. what are some tips to make your first time better?

2. 1) Make sure you get it up
    2) Make sure you last at least 30 seconds :wave:

3. Don't act like it's your first time.

4. make sure you use a condom it'll make you last FOREVER. and dont be on top if possible let her ride you first to tire her out faster and then switch to doggystyle

wait not doggy you might miss since your a firsttimer i guess stick to missionary and cowgirl

5. get kinda drunk not like destroyed but a little before,

it'll get your hormones flowing rather then being nervous you'll be excited thats how i did it,

got it up and rocked her world.

i surprised myself.

good luck man,

also, dont be afraid tooooo :yummy:

6. Don't think there is a way, the way is only yours :smoke:

7. Definitely. Recently did it with a first-timer and I was far from satisfied for this reason. And relax.

8. not much else to say really

9. For a second I thought this was a thread asking about 1st time growing, and I was about to post up a bunch of links to stickys.

Now I realize that this is about.

Best thing you can do is make sure you're both slightly drunk. That way your inhibitions are lowered, as well as hers and you want her to be just a bit drunker than you so she's not as able to pay attention, so if you do something hilarious she'll be less likely to notice/remember.

Also, jack off first. That way you don't spooge all inside her on accident and ruin your life.

10. ok good news.. It went great! i didnt bust, but she had a good time..

thanks for the advice even tho i didnt even see it until afterwards.

keep the tips coming for the people with their V cards

11. make sure youre not in pain... if you blades have seen the thread about the guys first time where he didnt say anything and destroyed his dick... *shudders*

12. Close your eyes and just go to town.

13. There are no tips. Do it, you'll like it. ;)

14. Eat the pussy first and then legs were made to be moved. Dont just go mission then doggy. Put her legs over your shoulders, turn her sideways, let her on top for a bit (slow if its ur first time lol).

If you show variety and can make her cum youll have a blast. Also sex isnt just moaning and silence. There communication ask her to guide you where to do what. I do that in one night stands and it works wonders among other things ;)

Also what the guy above me said. Have fun. Its not all serious

15. lol wheres this thread?

16. say whaaaat???
    Thread link if possible, I'm intrigued.

17. Are there certain condoms that you guys would recommend for a first timer? I'm thinking I'm gonna need one that seriously desensitizes my shaft.

18. if you do that watch out for the condoms that desensitize BOTH because then she wont feel shit and you'll think you have a lil dick. lol saw a thread bout a guy ranting about how it should only desensitize the guy not the girl too saying his girl got desensitzed too.