Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for dabbing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by incrededibles, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Gonna buy me some concentrate at the dispensary? Is it worth it? I heard it skyrockets your tolerance. I also heard it takes you back to the first time you got high.

2. I wouldn't say either of those are necessarily true...I have switched to dabbing about 90% of the time. For me, I love the flavor you get from a nice low temp dab and the immediate effects it has, one dab and I am as medicated as I need to be for at least an hour or two, the flavor is definitely the best as far as methods of consumption go. My tolerance is definitely high, but it was high before I started dabbing too. While my size of dabs has increased since I started, all of my dabs are still under 0.1 g.

When I was smoking flower, I got to a level that I would get stoned to and with concentrates it is no different, the only difference is that now I will need to smoke more flower to get a nice high.

And as far as taking you back to the first time you were high, it gets you really stoned, but nothing is going to bring you back to that first time unfortunately.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1