Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for choking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sheet, May 9, 2011.

1. a smoker, no matter how long they smoke, coughs

so i say let the cough out man, its only natural if that is what your body is telling you to do, then feel the high

i dont judge people who cough and no one else that matters should either

2. I dont know about the first statement, but those are some wise words. My friend who also used to be my dealer, i straiht up told him i dont smoke often so im gonna cough like a bitch[this was like a year ago] and he was like "nah dude, dont worry about it, everybody does and people need to pull their head out if they actually rat on you for that shit"
    made me feel so good about myself.

3. exhale the smoke more slowly.. let some smoke out slowly and then blow the rest out.. dont cough before you let all the smoke out or you will have a coughing session instead of a smoking session.

get an ice/ashcatcher makes the bong rip smoother. when milking the bong only take the amount you can take. if you have to put your hand over the top hole and hold the smoke and then go in for another hit an clear it .... dont worry a lot of people cough from a nice bong rip. you get used to it

4. you put your hands on the top of your head haha
    it works Man!

5. Exhale all the way before coughing

6. hold your breath as soon as you exhale until your lungs stop being on fire, then just take small breaths out our of your nose till your ok

7. drink some Hi-C :D

8. I mean I've been vaping mostly. But even when I pull out my spoon to burn through some vaped bud (which is harsh as shit), I never cough..

9. quit trying to show off and only take in what you can handle.

don't let anyone tell you differently, no matter how much of a "bitch hit" you take

10. It's better to be taking "bitch hits" and have smooth sailing all day than to be torching it like crazy and coughing your damn brains out, especially if noise is a problem, which for some sketchy situations it can be.

11. Sorry for double post, but I'm going to try this, and if you're just screwing with us, I'm gonna be pissed! :wave:

12. swallow your saliva... it really works:)

13. use a mix of sweat and pee for bong water that will help

14. Suck less dick=less choking... Lol jk man

15. I'm a girl so I'm not worried about taking a "bitch hit" and if you read my original post you'd see that I didn't try to take that big of a hit, it happened on accident because I was extremely high already.

I love all the helpful responses, but the ones that say "stop trying to show off" or "why the fuck did you try to take that big of a hit" are annoying. I clearly stated that I didn't mean to.

16. My boyfriend wouldn't appreciate this very much. hahaha.

17. Girl stoners! I smoked with my girl recently, most guys think it's cute when girls cough after a big hit. Maybe I'm just awesomely pleased from disbelief when girls want to smoke with me and think it's awesome no matter what. Okay, that's kinda patronizing and chauvinistic, but hope it helps! Good luck with it!

18. But you want to cough doesnt it make you higher?

19. Ill sell you my lungs for your wife.

20. If you don't cough you don't get off.