Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for a solo spiritual experience?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MagicPotBus, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey there again guys,
    I'll be smoking weed on my own for the first time in a few days. I've never smoked solo before, and I was wondering if you could tell me how I could make this an insightful experience. I want to have new insights and views about the world, and learn some new things about myself. Should I go outside? what music shoukld I listen to? How do I make this a meaningful and insightful experience?

2. How can it be meaningful and insightful to YOU if you are asking other people what you should do?

3. Don't get all hyped up about a spiritual uplifting experience. Just get high and chill man, all that new found outlook on life shit is overrated and over-pursued.

4. Meditation! Research about it, smoke a bowl, stretch, sit down, relax, put your headphones on and play something like this;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=100jyoCAC9g&feature=related]CANTO DELL' OM ( SINGING OM ) 432 Hz - YouTube[/ame]

5. Every breathing second is a spiritual experience.

It's the people who need to put frills around it who really fuck it up.

6. There's an article on erowid...higher self or something like that. If you can't find it, I'll give you the link later today (if I don't forget).

7. turn on some reggae, & relax. :smoke:

8. #8 SmokehTehBerr, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    Load a bowl.
    Get naked.
    Smoke said bowl in shower/tub in total darkness if possible.
    Smoke another.
    Have life changing epiphanies.
    Smoke another.
    Touch yourself inappropriately.

edit: Ha, helluva 420th post. :bongin:

9. [quote name='"CinnaSquares"']Don't get all hyped up about a spiritual uplifting experience. Just get high and chill man, all that new found outlook on life shit is overrated and over-pursued.[/quote]

Honestly just do chill and smoke, nothing great comes from preparation with weed. Usually for me I have the awakening moment after I smoke and am sober..

10. That sounds more like unmentionables than weed. Just chill and enjoy it though man, smoking solo is usually more relaxing to me.

11. I'd say that any changes in perspective/thought on things attributed to weed are effects that take place over a longer period of time, observing repeat occurences of things in the altered state of mind, thereby forming a new opinion on it.

12. My best solo high was when I walked around my neighborhood blazed as hell and smoking a cig. Some outside lights were on and the streetlights every other block so you could still see but it was pretty dark. No one was awake or outside really except me. I had my headphones on and was listening to some of my music that I recorded and some other trippy shit and I was out of my mind.

The cigarette was a great touch because I felt like a movie star. I felt like I was in a movie, not that everything was fake, but everything felt like it had a direction and was meant to happen. I felt like I really understood a lot about the high and myself afterwards. Im really glad I bought a half oz of this strain at the start of summer, best shit I've ever had.

13. Get out of the apprentice tokers section as fast as you can click that x

14. Try medidtating a bit.

15. Sounds like ur wantin to trip lol, i have a feeling your gonna be dissappointed with weed if ur looking for a new outlook on life or somethin. Might wanna look into some good mushies, an eighth of those bad puppies will have ya thinkin for a loooong time ;)

16. Try to gather chei (sp?)

17. You should (insert favourite activity here) after you hit your bowl, while listening to (insert favourite music here), while sipping on (insert favourite drink here), while eating (insert favourite food here), while fucking (insert favourite fuck buddy here).
    Finally, another bowl, rinse and repeat ;).

That's a mind opening experience for sure :cool: