Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips and Questions to ask a Potential Grower

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Oddio File, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all, this is my first post on these forums!

I am a new OMMP patient and I don't have a set-up to grow at the moment so I have been on the search for a MMJ grower to help with my medications. This being said I have never "interviewed" someone for this sort of position and am not aware of certain questions that should be asked of a grower.

eg. Yields, quality, lightly said "reimbursement", timing, etc.

I am hopefully meeting a prospective grower a few days away from now and I really could stand not looking like an idiot in this first meeting...

Thanks guys, Oddio File.

2. Check out the growing section, read stickys, and google. It really is not that hard!

3. I have checked using google search and the like. Figured this forum was pretty good so I joined up, and asked. -Can someone direct me to a link on gc that has this sort of information?

4. sorry mate, can't have threads like this one here - too close to dealing discussion for the owners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.