Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Tips] 2 Stoners.. 1 gram [WTF?!?!]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bombr, May 11, 2011.

1. that weed looks like shredded shit

2. This is the most hijacked thread I've ever seen. Everybody put down your pipes for a second and read the damn thread.

3. izzz canzz talkzzz likezz diszz

4. #25 Jimmybobstoner, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    This bud was from Singapore. Grab a map. Not the US. It's not tobacco just really dark green and shitty.

Dude this is not what I pick up now. Right now I'm on a half of purp here in Seattle. That was back in Singapore. Better quality doesn't exist, I've ran into dro before there but it's too pricey.
    Stepping up your game in Singapore means getting involved with hard drugs or trying to bring shit in yourself which would win you the death penalty over there.
    All the bud comes from one big gang and they sell it to the rest. The game is fucked you'll have whole MONTHS where the whole country's dry. The country is so cracked down that noone has the fucking balls to start a grow op inside. You WOULD pay. If you lived in Singapore for 2 years and had nothing else to smoke but this. The bud came all bricked up form Thailand and was 2D most of the time filled with seeds and stems.
    100$ SGD= Singapore Dollars = fuck a quarter hahaha 80$.

Getting into the game and staying there is hard enough man. The people I had to deal with were completely in the drug game. Going to pick up was a big enough risk. They had roadblocks randomly at 1am set around places, I've had to tie a bag of weed to my balls before and that day I was almost searched.
    When I got back my dealer who turned himself in served his 8 month sentence. And his 2 old hookups? One guy ratted the other out and their going to the same jail.

I'm not trying to hijack the thread but the mixing thing made me remember shit in Singapore. And how different of a game it was there.

5. I usually smoke like .5 of any dank with my friend, do them in smaller than .1 bowls and youll be fine, give or take depending on your tolerance level

6. holy fuck i saw "25 post" thought hmm this might be worth my time... my dood like everyone else has told you you got some bullshit

7. That's what I'm pointing out. I'm trying to show people how shit is in Singapore.

8. No kidding. Wouldn't you have your ass legally whipped until it bleeds for having even the tiniest amount of weed in your posession? :eek:

9. #30 Jimmybobstoner, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    They cane people over there. I'll copy paste their dea stuff.

"Possession or consumption of Cannabis:

• Up to 10 years of imprisonment or S$20,000 fine or BOTH
    Illegal traffic, import or export of:

• Cannabis of more than 500 grams > DEATH
    • Cannabis resin of more than 200 grams > DEATH
    • Cannabis mixture of more than 1,000 grams > DEATH"

Possession or consumption of Methamphetamine:

Illegal traffic, import or export of Methamphetamine of more than 250 grams:

• DEATH
    \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t\t Possession or consumption of LSD:

Illegal traffic of LSD:

• Up to 20 years of imprisonment and 15 strokes of the cane
    Illegal import or export of LSD:

• Up to 30 years of imprisonment or imprisonment for life and 15 strokes of the cane.

:(

And the fucked up part was before I moved to Singapore I never did anything but smoke. I dosed acid/ketamine and e over there for the first times. Like it's so sketched out and your always paranoid as fuck when your picking up and the runs happen and the most crackheadish times like midnight or 3 am. Whenever I went to pick up most of the time was spent waiting on shit. Singaporean dealers all have this tough ass attitude and their sense of time is retarded. I can't count how many times I've gone somewhere to pickup only to have the guy tell me 5+ hours later "OH CANNOT GET LA"

10. sounds expensive^ but with risks like that I can;t say id smoke...

11. I suggest making a lung. Cut the bottom of a 2 liter off. tape a bread bag on to the bottom of the 2 liter sealed tight. drill a hole through the cap and put tin foil into the hole making a bowl. poke a few holes in the tin foil but don't rip it. Make sure you can unscrew the cap and your done. Put as little weed in as you want in the cap, push the bag into the 2 liter, screw cap on, have your buddy light the bowl, and slowly pull out the bag. When you unscrew the cap to inhale make sure you don't squeeze or you will lose some smoke.