Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tippy's dank Long Island pick-ups.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by IzZ Tip C, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Don't know the genetics but it's a great smoke. Smells like a batch of raisin oatmeal cookies mixed with some serious skunk IMO. High starts off right between your eyes then it spreads sweet bliss to every part of your body. I'm gonna grab more and snap a pic of a more proper looking nug.

2. save some for me ;) how is NY doing with passing MMJ laws? Is it close?

3. everything looks like top shelf medical

4. Dat sour doe!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. looks dope, i could use some sour, been puffing this O of OG kush i scooped a minute ago and been savoring it. some real dank stuff.

island never disappoints, took a hit from sandy, couldnt get really dank local shit for like a month but ever since the buds been better than before....

6. ^
    Your not lying, which is why I copped 2 zips just a couple hours before that bitch hit. I'm looking to pick up waaay more but I don't want the same strain and sadly my options are limited at the moment.

7. Gotta love that LI bud. Ive been upstate for too long gotta go home and grab a nice amount of some LI piff!

8. yea, i had 3 grams of bubble hash when it hit, 2 days after i reupped 6.5 more grams of bubble and smoked that until December lol. i wasnt even mad about now power and shit, was chillen posted on hash lol.

there was still some bud around, but the real good shit was slowed, long beach got fucked over....

9. New dealer, homie called it Candy Kush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. hell yea brotha, reppin ny with some of its finest treasures! Sour looks real nice man enjoy n smoke some for your boy

11. That Candy Kush looks dense man. Nice score.

12. Word man I'm out on the island right now man got the same exact shit running through my parts!

13. Re-up... I'll take some nug shots later. These sure are purdy!

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

Master Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More Candy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My favorite of the bunch Blueberry Haze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

STAY HIGH LONG ISLAND!!!!:bongin::bongin::bongin::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

15. Stay High is easy for you to say, you have better connects than Verizon lol

16. ^
    You'd be surprised how easy it is. Nassau is just flooded.

17. I'm out east in Suffolk. I had to develop a green thumb to provide for myself lol. ( allegedly)

18. #278 IzZ Tip C, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    EDITED

19. You take really good pictures man! All your buds look awesome! Also I noticed the case for your bud! I have the same one except in black!

20. ^
    Thank you sir. All done with a shitty Sony point-and-shoot.