Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tippy's dank Long Island pick-ups.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by IzZ Tip C, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Here's my latest grab, got a half each of Trainwreck and GDP. Also a quarter of some purple kush.

Group shot.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

GDP.
    [​IMG]

Trainwreck.
    [​IMG]

2. Just got an eighth of someGDP down here in queens, looks just like that man. Nice pickup.

3. The nug on the very bottom of the first picture looks frosty. :) Looking nice man!

4. ^Yeah the kush is actually the frostiest of the bunch. I'll throw up some macros of it.

5. where in long island you from and how much did you pay for it?

6. Nassau County. $375 for all of it.

7. mmm, i'm going to school in nassau next year. good to know there's some dank nuggz around!

8. Nothing is better in Long Island than where I'm from, Long Beach.. right on the beach. Nothing better than real OG Kush (Ocean Grown) Bombest bud ever..

9. Master kush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Looks Dank. The 516 has some good bud. Picked up an eighth of diesel yesterday and it was really dank. That Master kush looks good

11. Some more GDP and my new SG.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee9wJ6ODmxQ]‪MOV01929.AVI‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

12. Picked up some dank trainwreck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. A bit of "loud" lol.

[​IMG]

14. really nice and not too far from where i'm at.

15. Looks dank, 516 represent

love the SG, im jelly

16. You in the area eh?

Here's some leafy but dank kush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Dayumm... looks pretty dank... i love the perfect amount of leaf. How much it run you?

18. $90 for 8 grams. Not bad for NY prices.

19. Just picked up 19.5 grams for 250$, two different danks, real nice.

LI has dank coming through year round.

Many growers do need to trim a bit better though lol, always a leafy bud coming around my area it seems

20. Dude I live in Nassau haha

Problem is, none of my friends back home smoke, and the few names I have are really flaky. :(