Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tipping the pizza guy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BenjaminSerenity, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Has anyone ever tipped their delivery person in weed? I really want to do this sometime, but I'm not sure how to ask if he/she is cool with weed, and how much to give them.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. why.... why would you do this this person could call the cops on you???

🚬🍁🌿🌳

Aaannnnd, I wouldn't answer the door.

4. Well I'm a legal medical mmj patient..

5. I guess I could still get in trouble.. Maybe not such a good idea xd

6. I had some friends over one night and were just jammin out, taking bong rips as usual and we order a pizza. Delivery guy shows up and can smell the dank and says something like wow you guys are smoking that good stuff. So I laughed and asked if he wanted a rip for the road so he came inside and took a hit and left. This world would be nicer if everyone just chilled out.

Wait, so did u tip him cash AND the bong rip?  Damn that's a fat delivery for that dude if he got both lol.  He could have at least offered to drop some fresh bread sticks off.

8. Anyone ever order Papa John's? Dude, their pizza sucks. It was like $17 for a pizza too and it was so small. What the fuck?

9. yeah Papa Johns is booty! all their employers are stoners tho haha

10. Don't do it bro.... Your asking for trouble..

11. Yes, both cash and hit. One bong rip is really no sweat. It's also a place I go to a bit so it's good to keep things friendly.

12. Yeah I meant it a little tongue in cheek lol. I'm sure you get great service if he ever delivered for u again!

13. Not a good idea what if he calls the cops or if he lives at home and gets caught by his parents... he will give you up in heartbeat.

14. #15 Doc-J, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
    I would offer if they look like they smoke, and over 21. If your medical i doubt anyone is going to kick your door down based on heresay from the pizza guy.

How much is up to you. If your paying $10/g then it might be cheaper to give them cash. If you grow or get it dirt cheap it is easier to give a real nice weed tip. I would give them a gram or two, more if i was just in a generous mood.

15. Just ask him, and if he says no and says it's horrible just be like "haha, I was just kidding! I've never done drugs in my life! I hate pot heads!" then just give him the tip.

16. I'm a home delivery guy, and i would be bloody happy if someone tip me in weed..... but that doesn't happen here, considering i live in Australia.... and most of the customer bases are more of the older conservative people..... so this is near impossable

17. Depends, if he's in Colorado or Washington then gifting weed would be legal.

18. Yeah I live in Colorado, you're right! Gifting weed is 100% legal here. And tipping is Gifting

19. I'm a Jimmy john's delivery driver and there's been many a time where somebody has offered me bong rips/hit off the blunt but I'm not so sure how i'd feel if somebody tried handing me a nug of weed and be like "k. there's yo tip son"