Tipping Pizza Guy- The APX Way.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by APX, Nov 23, 2011.

1. im not saying that, im just saying it was kinda rude for the delivery guy to go out of his way to request better bud than what he saw as a tip i mean wtf right?

2. I thought the title was TRIPPING pizza guy..

Thought I was going to be in for a good story about a pizza guy that got major lost or something..

One of the drivers from the Pizza Hut here went to his job on a shit ton of LSD (I beleive he mistook 4 hits for 1 hit and thought he took 2 but really took 8.

So I guess he was driving around doing about 10-15km an hour EVERYWHERE, stopping at every block, had the windows down, taking turns extremely slowly, he couldn't tell sidewalks for driveways (LOL) and a time or two stopped for trees at crosswalks (more LOLS)..

Apparently it took him 40 minutes to find a place 3 blocks away, and he forgot the pizza so he had another driver come get him while he came back..

And the manager, or at least the one who was working at the time was the one who sold him the stuff so he just laughed about it all.

Driving like that... damn he must have been inside the tv..

3. [quote name='"OpenMindFields"']I thought the title was TRIPPING pizza guy..

Thought I was going to be in for a good story about a pizza guy that got major lost or something..

One of the drivers from the Pizza Hut here went to his job on a shit ton of LSD (I beleive he mistook 4 hits for 1 hit and thought he took 2 but really took 8.

So I guess he was driving around doing about 10-15km an hour EVERYWHERE, stopping at every block, had the windows down, taking turns extremely slowly, he couldn't tell sidewalks for driveways (LOL) and a time or two stopped for trees at crosswalks (more LOLS)..

Apparently it took him 40 minutes to find a place 3 blocks away, and he forgot the pizza so he had another driver come get him while he came back..

And the manager, or at least the one who was working at the time was the one who sold him the stuff so he just laughed about it all.

Driving like that... damn he must have been inside the tv..[/quote]

Where do you hear a story like this

4. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Where do you hear a story like this[/quote]

Yeah, how the hell did he know the manager sold it to him?

5. LOL!!!! No, its that bomb male Organic. Im laughing so hard.

6. Chain places suck, my manager is my best friend and all the managers at my place smoke.

7. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']

LOL!!!! No, its that bomb male Organic. Im laughing so hard.[/quote]

Haha and he's paying 25-30 a gram too. Lmfao. This guys dealer loooooves his business

8. If you really want to know all the in's and out's of tipping the pizza guy I suggest getting really high and reading everything on this site:

Remember To Tip The Pizza Delivery Driver

Changed my perspective on the delivery business, although I've always tried to tip well.

9. #89 percul8r615, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    [quote name='"apopcan"']If you really want to know all the in's and out's of tipping the pizza guy I suggest getting really high and reading everything on this site:

Remember To Tip The Pizza Delivery Driver

Changed my perspective on the delivery business, although I've always tried to tip well.[/quote]

I used to deliver and I remember this one time especially, the guy ordered extra garlic butter and cheese sauce but I forgot his cheese sauce, I had to drive back to get cheese dip AND a free pizza for making him wait... He took my tip back from me after already giving it to me! The SAME guy orders again the
    Following week and "SOMEBODY" in our kitchen accidentally dropped his wings on the floor.. :rolleyes:

10. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

I used to deliver and I remember this one time especially, the guy ordered extra garlic butter and cheese sauce but I forgot his cheese sauce, I had to drive back to get cheese dip AND a free pizza for making him wait... He took my tip back from me after already giving it to me! The SAME guy orders again the
    Following week and "SOMEBODY" in our kitchen accidentally dropped his wings on the floor.. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'd feel sorry for you, but apparently my 6 8 year friend dealer who can easily sell me the same strains for less then half price, but allows me to pay for perfect quality, is scamming me -.-

11. [quote name='"APX"']

I'd feel sorry for you, but apparently my 6 8 year friend dealer who can easily sell me the same strains for less then half price, but allows me to pay for perfect quality, is scamming me -.-[/quote]

Sounds like a great friend :rollseyes: I'll take a dab for u bro :bongin: fuck shady friends

Attached Files:

12. Man, what the fuck... 1.5 grams in one rip?

I'd get high for a week with 1.5 grams of quality ganja...

13. hahahahahhahahahah! first you bought 1.5g for 50? thats more than 30$ a gram, lol you got ripped off! 2nd your retarted for ever buying 1.5 for 50. why do you order pizza without money? theres a pizza buying service, where random ppl buy u a pizza for free and get it delivered to you. and 3rd why did you unpack your bowl? wtf man? thats like getting to 3nd base but backing out cuz your a bitchh!!!

14. [quote name='"SmokinTokes"']

hahahahahhahahahah! first you bought 1.5g for 50? thats more than 30$ a gram, lol you got ripped off! 2nd your retarted for ever buying 1.5 for 50. why do you order pizza without money? theres a pizza buying service, where random ppl buy u a pizza for free and get it delivered to you. and 3rd why did you unpack your bowl? wtf man? thats like getting to 3nd base but backing out cuz your a bitchh!!![/quote]

Well, that was painful to read.