Tipping Pizza Guy- The APX Way.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by APX, Nov 23, 2011.

1. [quote name='"APX"']

Greatest. Job. Ever. Besides that job where they make you test high grade weed effects on your sexual ability with all the playboy bunnies from the past 5 years doing all the work, as opposed to 151 shots.[/quote]

Actually delivery sucks, I used to drive for papa johns and got fired because I told my manager that I wasn't taking my plugs out of my ears. I told him it wasn't fair considering our in store manager had hot pink hair

2. [quote name='"benwise"']

People here are pretty harsh / unaccepting / rude.

Sorry on behalf of everyone who isn't like this.

Was it worth it in your opinion :p? The trade-off?[/quote]

Yep. The dude was cool. Obviously I lost financially, but now I have a story to tell to all future pizza guys on why they get reg.

3. All i gotta say is this: OP, you need to find better prices bro.

4. [quote name='"Mr Pink"']All i gotta say is this: OP, you need to find better prices bro.[/quote]

Look at Florida on the map. The Sour D was $30 a gram buying by the gram, the OG was $25. Do the math.

$30+$25= $55
    $55/.75= $41.25

Other $9 is from the fact that I used all my kief from 3 grams of white widow.

5. #45 Mr Pink, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    [quote name='"APX"']

Look at Florida on the map. The Sour D was $30 a gram buying by the gram, the OG was $25. Do the math.

$30+$25= $55
    $55/.75= $41.25

Other $9 is from the fact that I used all my kief from 3 grams of white widow.[/quote]

Doesn't change my point: You need to find BETTER prices bro. I dont care where your from those prices are shit.

The fact your paying that is hilarious..

6. [quote name='"Mr Pink"']

Doesn't change my point: You need to find BETTER prices bro. I dont care where your from those prices are shit.

The fact your paying that is hilarious..[/quote]

I can get desil for $12 BUYING BY THE GRAM

What type of strain it is doesn't matter completely.. And it's FL. An amazing, fresh, untouched, well grown and processed mid- I'd gladly take that then a crappy withering 8 month old that's been handled so much you can't even see any hairs.

7. I dont get it, what do you mean by not even washingtons?

8. [quote name='"makinthelul420"']I dont get it, what do you mean by not even washingtons?[/quote]

Washington=$1

9. #49 percul8r615, Nov 23, 2011
    [quote name='"Mr Pink"']

The fact your paying that is hilarious..[/quote]

This, I pay 80 a qtr maxx, from the grower

10. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

This, I pay 80 a qtr maxx, from the grower[/quote]

Well-

What strain
    What gender
    You're not buying in grams here- we were short.
    Organic?
    How old?
    How skilled was the grower?

These all play into the price.

11. #51 percul8r615, Nov 23, 2011
    Edit: don't feed em

12. Well I'm happy with my prices- thanks :/

13. [quote name='"APX"']Well I'm happy with my prices- thanks :/[/quote]

I'm sure your dealer is more happy ;)

14. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

I'm sure your dealer is more happy ;)[/quote]

I guess so- he seems like a cheery guy, and considering so he's my best friend. I've bought desil for 12, and it was crap. Mine as well have reg- my dealer grows a fresh bud. Please don't comment on my prices, you aren't here to smoke it.

15. I hate people that don't tip, and I hate people that think Marijuana is a suitable substitute for not tipping.

16. [quote name='"SmokinBowlers"']I hate people that don't tip, and I hate people that think Marijuana is a suitable substitute for not tipping.[/quote]

Yet he gave the ENTIRE pizza to me for free. I assume he paid for it. I don't think it mattered.

17. I had to register just to respond to this thread...

even if this story is true, it's outrageous you would make a thread titled "The APX Way." as if you had some personalized epic story or legitimate breakthrough in the pizza buying world...

then go on to basically say

"it was ak47, sprinkled with northern lights with lemon bubblegum kush pineapple express crystals inside of thunderfuck's kangaroo pouch"

outrageous man. if you were to take your weed hyperboles out of the story you're left with:

pizza man used nose, free pizza.

thats all i got.. but uhh.. yea. weak.

18. [quote name='"Hibouteek"']

I had to register just to respond to this thread...

even if this story is true, it's outrageous you would make a thread titled "The APX Way." as if you had some personalized epic story or legitimate breakthrough in the pizza buying world...

then go on to basically say

"it was ak47, sprinkled with northern lights with lemon bubblegum kush pineapple express crystals inside of thunderfuck's kangaroo pouch"

outrageous man. if you were to take your weed hyperboles out of the story you're left with:

pizza man used nose, free pizza.

thats all i got.. but uhh.. yea. weak.[/quote]

You felt the need to register just to say this? I would say welcome to the City but I don't really see a point.

19. and I would say thank you, kind sir.

20. APX your so dense. SmokinBowlers was calling you a dick for not tipping with cash. You must have never worked a job where tips made up the bigger part of your income. Yeah the guy gave you the pizza for free, he might have been being polite. Any body that has a job where tips are involved should always get a few bucks for there trouble, then if you want to tip with weed too, well that's the cherry on top.
    But by the way you like to drop the facts of how much of a baller you are this probably will not faze your thick skull.

Good day, Rock on.