Tipping Pizza Guy- The APX Way.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by APX, Nov 23, 2011.

1. i feel like:confused_2::poke::bolt:

2. [quote name='"Ratio"']i feel like:confused_2::poke::bolt:[/quote]

I'm on app, and therefore cannot see what these show. :/

3. cool story man, and I mean that from the heart.
    That's cool you smoked the pizza guy out, I would love to do that sometime but I would rather just go pick it up and save ~8 bucks
    But dude that's pretty greedy of the pizza guy to just burn that entire bowl. I know if I was invited to smoke with a customer I would corner that bowl and make it known that I appreciate it without being greedy. Though you did say he gave you the pizza for free, thats pretty dope.

Welcome to the city

4. So you didn't have money to pay for the pizza or tip? Why did you even place the order?

When at work money > weed. He can't fill up his gas tank with tip that just went up in smoke. If someone was going to tip me with weed the best thing would be a small nug that could be smoked at my leisure.

5. [quote name='"mistabaze"']cool story man, and I mean that from the heart.
    That's cool you smoked the pizza guy out, I would love to do that sometime but I would rather just go pick it up and save ~8 bucks
    But dude that's pretty greedy of the pizza guy to just burn that entire bowl. I know if I was invited to smoke with a customer I would corner that bowl and make it known that I appreciate it without being greedy. Though you did say he gave you the pizza for free, thats pretty dope.

Welcome to the city[/quote]

Thanks, this thread is warming up.

[quote name='"APX"']

Thanks, this thread is warming up.[/quote]

[quote name='"Ean"']So you didn't have money to pay for the pizza or tip? Why did you even place the order?

When at work money > weed. He can't fill up his gas tank with tip that just went up in smoke. If someone was going to tip me with weed the best thing would be a small nug that could be smoked at my leisure.[/quote]

We didn't have tip money, but he gave us the pizza for free as well.

6. Double post

7. your in la how the hell is it hard to find regs... then i remembered how many cannabis clubs with high quality dank their is lol

8. worst post to read while hammered..

9. [quote name='"dank spanko"']worst post to read while hammered..[/quote]

Get used to it. as long as I'm on this forum, all of my threads will be long as a pizza guys rip and somewhat properly grammaricized :p

It all depends on how much I've had though.

10. Your original post makes it seem like you and your friend had NO money. If it was just for a tip then he sure got his tips worth.

11. [quote name='"Ean"']

Your original post makes it seem like you and your friend had NO money. If it was just for a tip then he sure got his tips worth.[/quote]

Well he gave us the pizza and delivery charge free. So yeah... I'm not sure how he afforded that, but he was cool with that. Maybe he realized how much he hit...

12. i mean its not hard to find regs, its actually really easy...but the point is that we dont look for regs...EVER...waste of time and $$$...where you from?

13. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

i mean its not hard to find regs, its actually really easy...but the point is that we dont look for regs...EVER...waste of time and $$$...where you from?[/quote]

I personally- and I know you're probably not asking about me- am from FL. It takes about 10 digits of typing into my phone for reg, and it's cheap. I usually smoke my reg with a tiny bit of whatever high end I have lying around from last smoke or whatever. It gives it some flavor.

14. When I'm delivering pizza I smell weed at a lot of places I take pies to. I have only been invited in to smoke once. Whenever I smell it I usually mention that it smells good in there to the customer, they usually just laugh it off probably sketched out, but when I'm delivering pies I'm smoking all night.

15. im in the valley where allll the good shit is mane

16. [quote name='"DreamWeaver08"']When I'm delivering pizza I smell weed at a lot of places I take pies to. I have only been invited in to smoke once. Whenever I smell it I usually mention that it smells good in there to the customer, they usually just laugh it off probably sketched out, but when I'm delivering pies I'm smoking all night.[/quote]

Haha, hilarious.

17. Yeah, working at a locally owned place lets us do whatever we want really. Everyone there smokes in the back closet.

18. [quote name='"DreamWeaver08"']Yeah, working at a locally owned place lets us do whatever we want really. Everyone there smokes in the back closet.[/quote]

Greatest. Job. Ever. Besides that job where they make you test high grade weed effects on your sexual ability with all the playboy bunnies from the past 5 years doing all the work, as opposed to 151 shots.

19. [quote name='"APX"']

Greatest. Job. Ever. Besides that job where they make you test high grade weed effects on your sexual ability with all the playboy bunnies from the past 5 years doing all the work, as opposed to 151 shots.[/quote]

I recently quit this job. Too much stress

20. People here are pretty harsh / unaccepting / rude.

Sorry on behalf of everyone who isn't like this.

Was it worth it in your opinion :p? The trade-off?