Tipping Pizza Guy- The APX Way.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by APX, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Well I'm sure everyones tipped the pizza guy with a bong hit, but I was ripping at my toro with a friend who's never used it before... What were we smoking? What else but a mix of Holy Grail OG and sour desil with white widow kief on top (sour blend)... So we hear the pizza guy ring the doorbell, and we toss the bowl and put schwag in it. We say we don't have any money- he says: yeah I know, you order dominoes every day. I've heard about you, can I get a hit of this OG you're smoking? And we're like... We're not smoking OG. He's then like: oh, so sour D? That's reg in the bowl... We are amazed that he can smell it over the pizza, but as an award we pack it with the combo we were using. We packed a solid gram and a half ($50 at the amount we were buying it at)... We packed it hard because we figured he wouldn't try to hit up such a tight bowl. He rips the entire thing, then says thanks. He sits for a few minutes in silence... Then he moves off to his car and says the pizza's free.

We lost like $35- that guy was a monster.

So, what's you're best/worst pizza guy expierence?

2. #2 livelaughlearn, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Wait u bought 1.5g for 50dollars ? He rips the entire bowl and u say its worth 35? Im confused.

I think ur high.

3. 1.5g for $50?

Wow.

4. <--mad confused:smoking:

5. you didn't sound too happy doing it, lol.

someone tipped him off haha, but how did you lose that much money? the pizza was free..

6. That story sounds a lil funny to me... But I used to see $30 a gram around here for some quality product, so I believe the price.

7. Wow a gram is never over 20 here...and that's the dankest of the dank...its hard for me to even find regs in CA

8. APX I'm just gonna go ahead and say I think you're lying.

Why would you make up a story like that young man?

9. This.

Attached Files:

10. Wait what? I thought you said you put schwag in the bowl once you heard him ring the doorbell? $50 for 1.5? Of schwag? What's going on

11. I deliver pizza and have been invited in to smoke a bowl once.

12. OP dunno how to do this stoner stuff! You gotta give the pizza guy his money, and then let him inside to hit your bong! thats how a true stoner would do it!

13. #13 APX, Nov 23, 2011
    [quote name='"livelaughlearn"']Wait u bought 1.5g for 50dollars ? He rips the entire bowl and u say its worth 35? Im confused.

I think ur high.[/quote]

He let me get away without paying for the pizza or tipping or delivery charge... =$15

It's all organically grown female extremely nice sour D and OG, along with what I consider kief being worth.

[quote name='"Sa0sin"']Wait what? I thought you said you put schwag in the bowl once you heard him ring the doorbell? $50 for 1.5? Of schwag? What's going on[/quote]

He smelled sour smoke and saw the reg wasn't anything special, and we were impressed so we packed him with the good stuff

I'm not going to even entertain the people who are saying that I'm lying about this. I don't care that I'm high, I honestly have triple checked and all my math is correct. If you think I'm lying because of something else, well, it's proven that compulsive liars are more prone to believe other people are lying as well.

14. Obvious fake story is obvious.

3 popular strain names? What're you doing with mids if you have such dank dank?
    Oh, and real popular bong brand?

C'mon man!

15. #15 APX, Nov 23, 2011
    [quote name='"APX"']
    I'm not going to even entertain the people who are saying that I'm lying about this. I don't care that I'm high, I honestly have triple checked and all my math is correct. If you think I'm lying because of something else, well, it's proven that compulsive liars are more prone to believe other people are lying as well.[/quote]

They are popular because they are good. I got a toro because I know it was good. I got it used because the person before me knew it was good. I'm not made of money, I'm sorry if I said mid, it was reg- schwag. I use it for cooking and pizza men when I am smoking from a bong, as it uses so much. Some other delivery men knew me, and sometimes shared good shi* with me. He was a knew fellow. We usually have about a gram each, we don't hit like he did. Again, I make state minimum wage, got my used toro for $140. NOT made of money, not even washingtons.

16. Mmmmmmmmm good

Attached Files:

17. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Mmmmmmmmm good[/quote]

Never seen this one before. Made me lol, and also extremely relevant.

18. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Mmmmmmmmm good[/quote]

Fair enough. This is actually only the second forum I've participated in recently, and I had a good feeling about it at first. My intro welcome was nice, but apparently the fellow was wrong. It seems that if someone isn't smoking reg from a water bottle pipe, they are trolling. I don't mean to sound angry- I am. I don't exactly love to deal with people who assume somethings fake because- It has common things in it?

19. [quote name='"APX"']

Fair enough. This is actually only the second forum I've participated in recently, and I had a good feeling about it at first. My intro welcome was nice, but apparently the fellow was wrong. It seems that if someone isn't smoking reg from a water bottle pipe, they are trolling. I don't mean to sound angry- I am. I don't exactly love to deal with people who assume somethings fake because- It has common things in it?[/quote]

Just so you know, saying 'Cool Story Bro' isn't the same as calling someone a troll. CSB really just implies that your story may sound cooler to YOU than anyone else...while the troll accusation means the story isn't true.

The city is a great place, but bragging or exaggerating isn't very widely accepted. I think that might be why you were feeling a negative vibe. Don't let a couple posters keep you away, this is how everything on the internet works. You win some and you lose some.

Keep smoking your dank out of your toro and you'll be good bro :smoke:

20. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Just so you know, saying 'Cool Story Bro' isn't the same as calling someone a troll. CSB really just implies that your story may sound cooler to YOU than anyone else...while the troll accusation means the story isn't true.

The city is a great place, but bragging or exaggerating isn't very widely accepted. I think that might be why you were feeling a negative vibe. Don't let a couple posters keep you away, this is how everything on the internet works. You win some and you lose some.

Keep smoking your dank out of your toro and you'll be good bro :smoke:[/quote]

Will do. Glad to know there are some very cool people here.

Personally, I thought it was cool how the pizza guy SMELLED the weed we were smoking, knew the bowl wasn't packed with it, and took a 1.5 gram hit. That's pretty badass.

I certainly didn't mean to brag- I smoke some good weed, but not alot. I usually cook with schwag or morning glory, and I buy qps with a group of about a dozen people, I can't afford gram buys. I make minimum wage and bought a used toro, that honestly isn't as good as everyone says it is. It's a good bong. Worth what I payed for it. Not worth retail most of the time, IMHO.

I'm all out of dank weed ATM ;P all I have is a bit of 7 month old mango Kush I never got around to doing. But I'm done smoking for tonight. See you around the forum.