Tip

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gr03en, Apr 12, 2020.

1. So my girl seems fine after i overfed her in flowering, and due to security issues i had to move her outside. She was designed to be a snall grow, in a 4l fabric pot. Im keeping her in a pot in a cardboardbox with no roof, due to winds. My question is will she survive and finish flower, or get infested with pests?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Only time will tell, id put that box where it will get the most sun during the day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Same plant from here?
    Help :(

4. Yuup, i've set the pot on the most optimal part of my garden where it combines both sun exposure and security. My worries are pests. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is it coming up on summer where you are.

6. I would suggest that you don't create more threads. Keep up with one thread, or better yet, start a grow journal. We will all be able to follow along better. The info in your first thread is relevant here.

☮️

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh ok, i wasn't aware that i could create journal lol. Answer to killerbee, yes it is actually, getting pretty hot on noon hovers around 16 to 20 c but drops to 1, 2 c at night.

8. Make sure to browse all the others. Find a grow that sounds like yours and learn from it. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1