Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tip To Never Get Caught !!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushmonsta, Mar 10, 2012.

1. So a "trick" I almost always do now is when I'm blazing, whether it be a bowl, a joint, I hide my stash that I'm not smoking somewhere closeby like in a bush. Just in case cops come by, you will never get caught !

1. Only pack 1 hitters, that way if you see cops, finish the bowl before they come! your weed will be hidden somewhere else!

They can search you all they like, cause they'll never find the real stash. ;)

2. or you could avoid smoking outside where cops could easily find you.

also for outside a blunt or joint is better anyway, you can just throw it somewhere and all evidence is gone.

3. I'll just vape at my desk while I cruise Grasscity and watch Family Guy... No chance of getting caught there!

4. Pack 1 hitters.. then what do you do with the piece you have in your hand?

5. Rule 1 for not getting caught: Do not be a dumbass

6. [quote name='"Makizushi"']I'll just vape at my desk while I cruise Grasscity and watch Family Guy... No chance of getting caught there![/quote]

You're not worried about co-workers or your boss catching you?

7. was smokin a blunt through one of the busiest intersections in my city last night...like a boss.

8. I'm talking about my desk at home, you silly goose.

I think every one of my co-workers smokes, or they hang out with a lot of people who smoke.

9. Why smoke outside?

If you have a 'script, you can buy a Fuzzbuster: http://thefuzzbuster.com

This thing is simply genius, it gets rid of both smoke and odor.

10. [quote name='"Makizushi"']

I'm talking about my desk at home, you silly goose.

LMAO ( 8

11. Then they bring the canine because you reek and obviously ditched your bud.

12. unless your on probation for drug possesion and being pulled over than they aint gon take a dog to you probally.

13. Yeah I wouldn't want to throw away a perfectly good piece and if you keep it they can clearly prove what you smoked from it. Just roll a J or blaze from the comfort and safety of your own property.

14. Or, you know, smoke somewhere the cops won't see you.

15. i ate so much hash because of the fucking cops i even ate rolling paper cause my country rules is 6 month for one rolling paper and the same for hash so over here i usa i think it is easy for me to trick cops they will never catch something on me i don't carry to much i only carry what i can eat if something happen i always use eye drops no smell i never smoke at the same place twice i check the place that i will smoke in and i was smoking in the hardest country u can smoke in for seven years and i survived that way and i'm not gonna change it....peace

16. Ya what I prefer to do is keep my weed in my pocket. That way when I finish what im smoking I can load or roll another...this seems much more convenient to me. Although in Canada it really doesnt matter if you get caught lol....at least where im from :D

17. [quote name='"420 high"']i ate so much hash because of the fucking cops i even ate rolling paper cause my country rules is 6 month for one rolling paper and the same for hash so over here i usa i think it is easy for me to trick cops they will never catch something on me i don't carry to much i only carry what i can eat if something happen i always use eye drops no smell i never smoke at the same place twice i check the place that i will smoke in and i was smoking in the hardest country u can smoke in for seven years and i survived that way and i'm not gonna change it....peace[/quote]

?????? Where do you live???????

18. Saudi arabia

19. We pothead's,need to be more careful from cop's.Lol where always stoned.