Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tip on lighting roachies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by juicemaineMAN, Jan 16, 2010.

1. i always burn my face lol what do u guys do to light a roach when its mad small. and dont say waterbottle bong it or something.

2. I unroll it, take the weed, and pack a bowl.

3. i hold it with my thumb and index finger,
    As far away as i can get it, O_O

4. oh i just tought of something, u just tip it down so the flame donest go as high,

thanks peepoles for responses

5. i'm usually in a car, so I pull down the visor and look in the mirror so I know exactly where the flame is going, but I feel your pain haha.

6. You could tilt your head up so your not in the flames path, also, use a match, the flame is alot smaller, if you do decide to use a lighter, you dont even need to touch the flame to the roach to get it lit, just suck and move the lighter closer and closer slowly until the roach heats up enough that it starts burning again :smoke:

7. Open it up and pack the herb in a bowl or something. Or just don't light it in your mouth.

8. If you dont mind the taste just throw the whole roach into a bowl and smoke it, the paper from the blunt/joint is resinated so its just an extra high rather than just taking the weed out of it and throwing the paper away.

9. I dont leave roaches, put a crutch on there and smoke it till the end or just throw the remaining weed into a pipe.