tip of the pen

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by xNecrophagist, Apr 11, 2009.

1. So I had a thread a day or two ago about home made bowl suggestions but I can't find it anymore.

Well I thought that maybe the tip of a metal pen might be an ok bowl but how do I know if it's a bad metal to inhale? I found one that looked fine but the inside kind of had a copper color which would be very bad to inhale. Then I found another one that's just gold on the inside.

Is there really anyway to tell if it could be dangerous?

2. i cant tell you what metal is dangerous, but smoking from a pen... nah no good . Cut up and apple or something else, be creative.

3. or just buy a sneak-a-toke

4. Please don't.

5. If anything use a small socket shoved through a bottle cap gravity bong style.

6. yea ive done this before. took a papermate pen (the blue ones with the metal tips that you can click) took everything out turned the tip inside out and smashed it into the pen, packed it and smoked. didnt taste good but got the job done

7. Well I just smoked out of it. I guess we'll have to wait and see if I get some kind of metal poisoning.

What's the sneak a toke thing by the way lol

8. Drop $15 on a glass pipe. Trust me.

9. Dont worry about metal... your little bic isnt going to heat it up no were near enough to burn it, you only burn whatever crazy shit youve put in your bowl, this is the same for tin-foil but just to be safe put foil dimmest side facing your lighter hope this helps :)

10. Thanks for the assurance man! Good to know we're not actually breathing in all that chemical shit.

But yeah, I am thinkin about just spending the money on a glass pipe. As long as I can find a cheap, cool looking, one and a magical hiding spot that is hah

11. Here's what you do, and I did this for soo long when I was younger, and it worked real well --

1. Get a metal socket thing, everybody has them, go to your toolbox - it'll look like a mini bowl kind of thing.

2. Get an empty water bottle

3. With a lighter, burn a hole just big enough in the side of the bottle just big enough for the metal socket to fit in.

4. Then burn another hole in the side of the bottle for a shotty

5. Pack trees into the metal socket, stick it into the correct hole in the bottle, put ur finger over the shotty, then TOKE! :smoking:

12. yeah.. almost like a steamroller