Tip of plant leaning over

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nicalej, Jul 24, 2016.

1. I bought two plants from the club yesterday and transplanted them into pots. One is loving life and the other not so much. I think it could be overwatering after the transplant? I'm not completely sure. I was wondering if any of you had some advice or suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. [​IMG]

Here's a pic as well

3. I doubt it's over watered, it looks under watered to me actually the soil looks rather dry.

it's definitely in transplant shock though, give it a day and it will likely bounce back to life, or well die.

where did you place them? outside in the sun? or shade? grow light?

4. I put them outside, but I brought this one inside once I noticed it dropping. I put a fan on it in hopes to strength the stem.

5. you cannot take small plants like that and put them directly out in the sun at first. You have to transition them into the full sun. Put them out in the shade or indirect sunlight for a day. Then move them to an area that receives a bit of direct sun but not to much (no more than 4 hours). Watch for signs of drooping. If you see drooping move them into the shade right away. After 2-3 days they will be able to handle full sun no problem.

6. give it WATER its so dry it farts dust