tip for keeping animals off your plot.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 15, 2009.

1. since so many new growers are having problems with animals and flooding in questions i decided to offer one more thing to try that i have done for several years with great luck. whether or not it works of if im just lucky is up for debate but try and tell me what you think. take a piece of cloth or a few pieces and rub it all over your body when your sweaty and dirty as you care to get. in your hair and under your pits and everything and then leave these bits of scent soaked cloth hidden un the bushes around your plants. it kiips your scent, the secnt of a meat eating preditor in the area for a few days before you have to go re stink uo the patches. if you try this please let me know how it works for you. my woods are infested with deer rabbits and all other animals and they leave my plants alone without even a fishingline fence.

on another note i was just there and seen a potinila plant or five finger, and the first thought in my mind was "is this weed (pics)" hahaha:smoke:

2. deer don't like marigolds either. i have a couple friends who plant two every foot or so around their plot to keep deer out.

3. Your answer for most animals, like rabbits, deer and other small creatures is MOTHBALLS.

They work wonders, very effective. ONly thing about them is they have to be replaced every couple months......peace out.

4. Will the plants soak up any nasty chemicals from the mothballs? I don't want any of that in my smoke.

5. Another good idea.....thanks! Shouldn't be too hard to produce a sweat/stink loaded tshirt or rag.