Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tip for discrete smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Cool little tip I just found out (although maybe everybody already knows this and I'm an idiot but here goes): If you smoke in the bathroom with the fan on, run a hot shower while you're doing it, and the vapor from the shower will absorb the smoke and suck it into the fan (and out of your house) much faster than without the vapor.

I've smoked in my bathroom on many occasions and found that by running the shower, the fan would clear out the smoke and smell much faster than when I used to run just the fan. But then again, maybe this is already common knowledge :smoke:

2. Already knew that, but good tip for those who dont ;)

3. This is how I got kicked out of my rents house.....after the 20th time.....while your in the bathroom you may not think it smells but it does.

4. Did this while on vacation in a cabin in Tennessee.

Whole cabin ended up smelling like dank.

Sploofs are the way to go. Plus you don't gotta waste any water.

5. Used to do this, but now im in college but What I've figured out is don't smoke joints. Use a bong or bowl and blow the smoke into the water. But it still does smell. So I don't recommend doing this if anyone is home. Take like hot shower and leave the fan on for 30 min with febreaze sprayed and you should be good.

6. No. Don't do that. Open a window, turn the fan on, turn the water on, and then smoke. Blow the smoke out the window, not in the water. if you want it out, blow it out. if you want the room to smell like weed, blow it out in the room. the fan and water will help with what little escapes when you blow it out the window. Don't depend on just that though.

7. But that kinda bets on your bathroom having a window to begin with. A lot don't; mine didn't

8. Cold water, hot smoke. Smoke goes into fan, not steam.

9. #9 So_savage420, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    Edibles man.....edibles

10. [quote name='"BearJew420"']This is how I got kicked out of my rents house.....after the 20th time.....while your in the bathroom you may not think it smells but it does.[/quote]

Dude... I had a bad run in with that too, i feel ur pain man