Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tiny yellow specks on bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HTme, May 8, 2011.

1. Hey So I've been studying my bud mainly just because I love looking at it :D And I was wondering what all these tiny yellow dots that look a bit like pollen all over and inside the bud is, I googled it and found some forum post that said it was mold (no pics) and that it'll give you a nasty infection if you smoke it so I freaked out :eek:. Could someone please tell me that my weed is perfectly fine so I can go on smoking it? :eek:
    Thanks.

2. your weed is perfectly fine and you can go on smoking it

3. Pics? If it's what I'm thinking about, then you're fine. Kind of doubt that it's yellow mold, but hey, I could be wrong, right?

4. I haven't bought a camera in years, and so all I have is like 4 mp which isn't going to work... Basically on the outside and all through it are really small yellow dots that when touched smears on my fingers just like pollen. Sorry I can't be more descriptive :/

5. Without pics it would be really hard to tell you but it could be mold man I would make sure you know before smoking it.

6. i would have to say either mold or grit :laughing:

7. ANYTHING but grit. D:

OK well I'll try and get my hands on dads camera.
    Thanks for the help guys.

8. Its impossible to tell without pictures. 4 mp is actually a huge image, considering pictures on the internet are usually something like 640x480, which is not even one mega pixel (mega pixel is 1 million pixels, 1000x1000 is one mega pixel).

If you have a camera that has a macro mode get up close, take a picture, post it here, maybe someone will be able to answer your question.