Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tiny white hairs in weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by strawberryfields4eva, Sep 12, 2015.

1. ok so I always get these white hairs in my weed, they're barely noticeable, but when I see them, I pull them out. They're super thin, and feel and look like cotton strings . Is this normal or unsafe? It's the hair right by my finger nail.
    Thanks

2. Pics would help. Could be spider mites.

3. sorry i thought the pic posted, but don't think it was attached correctly, trying again

4. here's the pic

Attached Files:

5. Blonde pube, I'm pretty sure

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Looks more like a hair than anything else, now if you see little fluffy white balls, then is mold

7. Ive found these stuff in my weed bruh its comes out kinda long idk what it is tho i still smoke the shit lol

8. Chill out, it is most likely a pet hair. You'll get one or two when your supplier has pets.

9. Spider webs. Probably a big camel spider buried under the flowers next to the stem.

They bite!

10. That'd be a cruel and unusual prank. [​IMG] Camel spiders don't have silk glands, but they do bite with intense strength!

11. #11 killset, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
    You've smoked alot more shit you don't see. Dead bugs and their feces for 1. I got tired of finding growers pets hair. Took care of that by growing my own and keeping my pets out.

That could be hair, string, who knows. Use your best judgement

12. It's cotton strands that some idiot threw into a weed tumbling trimming machine !!!!