tiny white bugs!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by peterjoseph88, Jan 6, 2010.

1. My friend has a setup in his closet and there are all of these tiny white bugs...I myself am about to start growing in my wardrobe and this got me worried... I thought a plus of inddor growing was no bugs..what are they and what can I do to prevent my plants from getting bugs and how can you get rid of them without killing the plants... thanks in advance

2. Can't say exactly what the bugs are but I use Neem Seed Meal mixed in with my FFOF and have had zero bugs with this method.

3. White bugs= spider mites = plant death.. But if you do what the last guy say's you will be alright.. Happy growing

4. Here's what the stuff looks like from where I buy mine, which is a local greenhouse supply store. One bag this size is good for one bag of FFOF or 1.5 cu. ft. bag of soil. I use this as a preventive measure and not for an already present bug problem. An existing bug problem may require other methods.

Attached Files:

5. also be sure to sanitize your grow area, as well as getting it completely sealed (except for fan holes) to prevent bugs from getting in.