Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tiny, tiny bit of weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by roasted&salted, Feb 22, 2009.

1. na the kid rolling it is a pretty primo J roller, I only did it once though, got some bambu's now

2. get a one hitter or make one out of something. I think that's the best way to smoke a little bit of weed

3. cigarette is a bad idea personally, the filters clear most of the weed out. pretty pointless.

i would suggest a ywat(called in my area) it is tobacco mixed with weed aka batch weed, just mix a little bit of tobacco if its an option with some weed and u get pretty high from nothing.

4. I'd go with the homemade bong. You say the bowl is too big. If you don't mind doing this, grab a little tobacco from a cigarette and put it at the very bottom of the bowl and then put the weed on top of that.

5. Apples ur best bet. find a good guide im sure theres one on this site. Id use tinfoil for the bowlpack

6. If you don't have anything else to use as a screen, the tin foil is the best option. It's not really bad for you if you only do it the one time. Also, I never smoke from my bong without a screen, in fact they gave me some free when I bought it. Every time you use it you're probably getting lots of little bits sucked through - waste! So pick up some screens, they're super cheap and they'll last for ages.

7. Guys he asked this question yesterday im sure has made a solution already no need for more suggestions!

8. disregard that

9. #29 Sh0ty, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Find some sort of screen for the bong or remove the bottom of a light bulb and the frosty interior coating (if applicable) with salt shaken around in it and then you can use that as a vape.

EDIT: If you're over 18 (you should be to be here) then go to a headshop or gas station and get pipe screens.

10. What about a popcan?
    :p

11. steal a screen from a faucet, then use that bong of yours.

12. Get an apple man, I'm poor so that's all I smoke out of. It tastes nice and you can make any sized bowl you want. Just make sure not to let the bud fall in there or you'll never get it back man, it's almost like inside the apples a vortex.
    :smoking:

13. It'd work, but soda cans are made of aluminum, so you wouldn't gain much advantage health wise over the aluminum foil screen in the bong, besides the fact that you may be exposing less surface area to the flame. The aluminum screen should be ok, so long as you try to just cherry the cannabis and minimise torching the bowl. Also I've used bowls made entirely out of aluminum before and I've experience no damage from them.

That said, I certainly don't recommend you use aluminum regularly. If you're really concerned about your health (you shouldn't be smoking anything if you're that health concious) then just wait and get high some other time. It shouldn't be something you NEED to do.

14. Lightbulb vape for sure.
    its fast and it'll get you ripped.

15. definitely gravity bong. Use this... www.bucketchillum.com

just got one for my birthday yesterday and you seriously only need a pinch of weed.

16. No it is actually horrible for you, miniscule fragments of the tin foil break of the foil and damage your lungs.

17. i hope you didnt smoke it yet, find a screen for your bowl and barely light it, or put some tabbaco down then the herb on top and barely light it

18. Not that bad? Not that bad? There's scientific proof it's TOXIC TO THE BRAIN!!!111