Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tiny peice of glass stuck in my NEW bowl:(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mctoken, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Yes yes i know i should have gotten some thicker glass. But that oviously isnt the issue. I bought this bowl last week its just a normal little hand blown bowl with a carb. As i was cleaning it a few minutes ago i chipped of a small peice of glass from the hole at the bottom of the bowl.. that the bud sits on top of. How do i go about removing glass from a bowl? its too big for the holes:(

2. Just try jiggling it around, it might take a while but eventually it might come.
    If not then just leave it in there and eventually the resin will form over it and it will be stuck to the side im guessing.
    Whatever tho, that sucks man, I hate when you get new pieces and they break.

*EDIT* How big is the hole? Take pics..

3. Don't make 2 threads on the same subject /thread

4. [quote name='"michael015"']Don't make 2 threads on the same subject /thread[/quote]

Real helpful... Op if it's too big for the holes than there's not much you can do. Maybe replace the pipe

5. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

Real helpful... Op if it's too big for the holes than there's not much you can do. Maybe replace the pipe[/quote]

If you took a quick second to look on the forum he made 2 threads regarding the same subject which is plain retarded

6. In my MacGruber mind,I was thinkin'...
    Get a short piece of rigid wire hanger,like 4-5 inches long
    Carefully insert the wire into the pipe and try to apply pressure on dat' shard
    and try to chip away at it till it's small enough to tap out.
    Dat's what I'd probably do.

7. #7 percul8r615, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    [quote name='"michael015"']

If you took a quick second to look on the forum he made 2 threads regarding the same subject which is plain retarded[/quote]

Yea I noticed, what are you the GC hall monitor? He needs help with his glass, not some arrogant interweb-warrior kid flaming him. Report his double post and let the mods handle it if your so worried about it