Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tiny baggie down the toilet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlackDenn, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Guys, please don't flame me
    About a year or 2 ago, when I was 17, I made a total noob mistake. :(

When I was done smoking, I cleaned out the ash and cashed nug that I smoked from the pipe and put it in the baggie that it had came from. This was not a regular plastic bag, it was those small ones and had a Superman logo

Anyway, normally I would thow it away, but because I was paranoid of my parents seeing it in the trash, I decided to flush the bag down the toilet in my basement. Dumb, I know

The problem I'm having now is that this toilet in the basement is a really weak flusher. But because we moved only a couple of years ago, I can't remember if it has always just been like this, or if my stupidity has caused this.

I totally regret doing this, and am afraid that when I go away to college (which my parents will be paying for), they'll hire a plumber to find out what the problem is, only to have him pull out a baggie

So, do you think it was totally flushed? Or is it definitely clogged somewhere in a pipe, awaiting it's discovery which will doom me?

Please help, and please be kind on bashing me:(

2. you're fine, and i'd expect to be bashed if i were you.

3. #3 SwiftBlaze, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    g

4. [​IMG]

5. thats true but shit gets soaked -> it gets soft, its easy to flush that. however a plastic baggie keeps its form so..

6. What do you want us to say, dude? It's a toilet, it flushes things away. Plastic is not impervious to a flush of water

7. if ur talking to me i dun wanna say anything man, im just baked out of my mind

8. This thread is a little stupid because none of us will surely know the answer. Only way to find out is to wait and see.

9. i was thinking maybe he should throw an other baggie and flush it so it will push away the first one.

10. a should have taken a dump in the bag ha ha then it would flush no bother:hello:

11. I lol'd.

OP: Just give it a shot of liquid plumber.

12. Thanks guys, so you think it's just something else causing a lazy flush? I've been worrying so much about this every day since the summer started and began thinking that maybe the toilet was slow because the bag was flushed over a year or two ago. I've even thought of hiring a plumber while my parents are out, but I don't know what he would do if he found a baggie full of weed ash.

And I know I'm officially retarded:confused:

13. well, i can tell you what he wouldn't do. call the cops/your parents.

14. Don't worry about it too much man. Even if the bag is causing the problem and the plummer finds it, maybe he won't even tell your parents what it was. or put something else in the toilet thats gonna really fuck it up like a toothbruth then the plumber will be like "it was a toothbrush"

or if they do find the bag just say you have no idea whos it is then say it was one of your friends maybe.

15. Your paranoid.