Tiny autoflower started flowering ?? What to do

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Freddyblack420, Aug 18, 2016.

1. my autoflower has already started to flower but it is so small?? What is going on
    image.jpeg

2. What strain is this? How big is it right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. This is a critical auto strain .. It is now looking like this
    image.jpeg

4. Type of lights & soil could have an effect

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hahah that's shitty

• Like Like x 1
  6. Annnnd this is why autos suck dirty taint.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Auto strains tend to be easily stressed and aren't good for new growers to begin their grows on. It's better to grow a few plants of a normal strain just to get a better education about the plant, how it grows and what the normal process is for it to go through it's life cycles and make it to harvest. I don't grow them because I want to be in control of the veg period length and of when they're ready for flipping the lights for flower and don't trust a genetically programmed plant to be in control. The situation like you have right here is exactly why I don't grow them. You're one of many I've seen who tried growing autos and had them go into bud at way too young an age. Next time use regular strain seeds. Autos seem to be easier to grow and do better when grow outside with the sun as the light source and normal natural hours of light. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  8. Any ways seen as thong this is already a thread and thanks to everyone who has had their input ... Here they are now
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

9. Start over. But try to get an eighth off that bitch.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha I'm hoping to get an 8th.... if that. Lol

• Like Like x 1