Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by The3amJunkie, Apr 21, 2011.

1. About 5 days ago I woke up with pressure in my ears, felt like they needed to pop but wouldnt, the next day a ringing started in my right ear, went to my doctor on monday and he said my ear looked red and infected. Have been taking Ceftin for the infection for 3 and 1/2 days now and no change in the ringing :( . Has anyone else had this problem?

2. hmm. I have tinnitus, most of the time its mild and I ignore it, but sometimes it hits harder and it makes me feel like shit. sometimes it lasts for more than 3 days but its rare.

I would give it a couple more days then go to an ear doctor.

3. Yeah ive been to a doctor and its a infection, the ringing has died down enough that I can practically ignore it. Hopefully it all goes away quickly. Yeah I had a pretty bad anxiety attack because of the ringing, don't know how you can stand it, but I defiantly know what people are going through who have a constant ringing. TORTURE!

4. Get a referral to a ENT Doctor.

5. Still have the infection, the doctor put me on stronger Anti-biotics and couple other things, she said it looked bad and she is afraid it might rupture. Hopefully it will get better!

6. It's been a couple of months, how are you doing with everything related to this?

7. ent didn’t help me at all said he could not see anything wrong …
    Wish I was lucky like op , I had no ear infections or any signs of ear issues : but severe tinnitus and I get pain in my left ear every day . Ringing doesn’t happen often but pain always !!!