Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tinctures: Using Alcohol and Glycerin Based

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Horticulturist, May 1, 2009.

1. For those not gaining desired potency I deff suggest reducing ur amount of glycerine to bud ratio I've done a couple of time with as little as 10ml to a gram of high quality nugs deff have to play with the concentration levels I've seen alot of guys on these forums suggest to just fill with enough glycerine or alcohol to cover the bud/shake/kief etc would be diff with bho etc hope it helps some of you guys out with let's say 4 grams of bud ID only put in about an oz and a half of glycerine around 45 ml or so don't know the exact number but that would make a pretty concentrated mix that would prob last longer in duration? I add a question mark cause no one really seems to know the answer to that question

2. Try baking out some of the alcohol take off the lid if you had it covered by letting that alcohol evap the glycerin will just become more potent cause your basicly reducing the alcohol to hash oil should deff increase potency cut down on the water to if your looking for potency only use the minimum needed with liquid just cover the material the more you add the more your diluting weaking that batch see what I'm sayin? Hope this helps you out