Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tincture

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by br0ken, Dec 23, 2012.

1. So.. is using tinctures an effective way of medicating in comparison to just smoking? Also, how many does would be necessary to deliver a desired strong effect? +rep to all helpful answers!!
    peace

2. If its in a little spray bottle put like 3 sprays under your tongue and see how you feel after 5 minutes. Spray more as necessary, the high doesn't last as long

3. What?

The tincture I make takes about an hour to kick in and last for about 5 hours.

1/8 decarbed bud, double boiled in 4 oz. 151 for 20 minutes at 165 degrees, strain, enjoy. Simers down to 1 oz. 30 droppers full. 1 get's you stoned, 2 your flyin".

4. I think an experienced method of extraction would get the job done. Just don't waste herb thinking you know what you're doing when you don't!

5. Thanks and Rep to all!
    The question remains, is this a good alternative to smoking for the same desired effects

6. It is a different buzz. Body buzz. Can be too heavy/couchlock for morning, work, etc. I much prefer to smoke in these situations. Tincture will build tolerance quick too.

7. swim says he made tincture that would cause an 8 hour buzz with only one eyedropper full.