Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TINCTURE w/Bacardi 151

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Grandma Gudenhi, Apr 20, 2009.

1. :wave::smoking: HAPPY 420 EVERYONE :hello:

Our curing jars are getting pretty sticky. This is the third year we have used them and they really need a good cleaning. We figured, why waste all those trichs? So we got a bottle of Bacardi 151 (dark rum). As most of you know, THC is only absorbed in fat or alcohol so I figured the higher the alcohol content, the better. We have like 20 one gallon jars and we're cleaning every jar with this one bottle.
    I seen tincture in the clubs before. It came in a spray bottle and you used very little. I hope our's is that strong because I don't want to get drunk to get high. lol
    Anyway, I've concentrated THC in butter before so I know to test the strength with small amounts. I'll update if it's badass or bunk. We will probably try it today.........4/20!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Great! hopefully it comes out :)
    GL

3. #3 Grandma Gudenhi, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    UPDATE
    We finished making the tincture. Today was our first chance to try it for ourselves. Yesterday, we gave 1/4 oz of it to the neighbor and asked him to give us info. He said he felt it for a while but really didn't give good feedback.
    We tried some for ourselves this morning. I'm chicken so I only took a tsp. I don't like getting overhigh, which happens very easily when using concentrates. My b/f took 1/2 oz, about 3 times my amount.
    Well I got a bit of a head change from the tsp I took. Didn't really feel it too much but didn't feel the need to smoke. B/f got a very good high. Not over high, but just right high. Very smiley. Didn't need to smoke at all. He took it about 8am on an empty stomach. Felt it in about an hour. Gone about 2pm. Five hour happy high.......nice. I've always said, ingesting reminds me of mesculine, my very favorite drug of the past.

4. WOW! It takes you 20 1 gal manson jars to cure you harvest, i got ask how much weight was that.

I just finished making a batch using 3gs of kief, 1oz of frosty trim/popcorn, and 6 oz of 151, came out very nice 1ml is a good 4hr high.