Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tincture questions.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ripdatshit, Jan 12, 2012.

1. so i got a tincture in a little vial from my guy, and i was wondering how many drops i need to take to get an effect. i dont smoke very often, and im a light weight.

2. trial and error?

3. try a couple of mills first up under the tongue, now a couple of mills does not mean five it means 1 or 2 mills lol

4. you should ask how much weed (and what quality) was used to make the tincture and how many ml of alcohol. We can say cause there is an unknown amount of weed in there, we don't even know how much you have. How much did you pay for it? This might also give us a general idea.

if you can't answer these question the best thing you can do is start with 0.5 ml - 1.5ml and see where that takes you