Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tincture prices in colorado

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by j-mf-s, May 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys. What would you say is an a normal price range for tincture by the oz/ 4oz in Colorado? I have the opportunity to try some, but qa uncertain of it's effectiveness and pricing scale

2. Edibles suck IMO

3. Have you ever tried glycerin tincture?

4. I bet you haven't tried a real edible...I tried an edible from a local dispensary here and I was high for at least 2x the length and intensity I get from smoking dank in any pipe..:p

5. Well I ingested close to 1/4oz and I'm soon great. Super body stone with very relaxing qualities. Head high is present but we did smoke a bowl of roman rider out of a pipe.tinc was dropped over the course of an hour ending 30 min ago I think. Maybe 15.

6. Btw it was 40 for 1/2 oz and 190 for 4oz