Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tincture not working?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MooseyPoo, Jan 27, 2014.

1. #1 MooseyPoo, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    Hello, folks

So I came across some tinctures from many months ago, and decided I wanted to try them out again tonight.

The last time I attempted to use them the only effects I felt were slight disorientation and a stomach ache. The tinctures are from a dispensary, so I'm assuming they're of relatively good quality/made correctly. 

The previous time I tried to use the tinctures, I used 2 eyedroppers full, let it sit under my tongue for ~1 minute, and swished it around my mouth for ~2 minutes. All I was left with was an off taste in my mouth and feeling like shit.

Any tips or advice, GC? I wouldn't want these two bottles of medicine to go to waste, especially due to some error I've been making.

Thanks, and take it easy :smoke: or in this case :tincture:

2. #2 MooseyPoo, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    Bump

Anybody? 

3. Try injecting it intravenously.

4. Will try and report back with results. If it doesn't work, a suppository will be my next method to attempt.