tin foil pipe

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yoyoman305dade, Jan 11, 2011.

1. i have just been blazing dis tin foil pipe right now and im all done but its such a bitch on ye lungs

2. yea that shit is, it makes me feel retarded when i smoked, i just smoked some really good stuff, had to use a tiny tin foil screen, still killed my lungs and ruined the taste lol, tin foil sucks for this kind of stuff.

3. Funny you could use a tin foil pipe when I already bought all of earths tin foil??

Fail story is fail lolololololol <<<drowning man hes not lol

4. don't do that shit. smoking with foil is pretty fucked up i haven't done that shit for years. get some papers yo

5. haha oh, the memories of smoking out of a tin foil pipe. got me so high :smoke:

6. You would save money on tin foil if you bought a 5 dollar wood pipe.
    Drill a hole in a rock or something.

7. have fun with your Alzheimers ;)

8. Really? I never would of expected such results when your smoking tinfoil.

Madness. Really.

9. Doesn't that shit give you Alzheimer's?

10. It does not give you alzheimer's. Tin foil is actually aluminum foil. Tin foil is a misnomer. Actually the average person consumes 3grams of aluminum in their lifetime because it is used to treat drinking water (except for canadians, they get slightly more). Either way, to actually get anything toxic from aluminum it needs to be vaporized, and the melting point is upwards of 4000 degrees farenheit. If you can do that with a bic then you've done something horribly wrong with you're bic.

Edit: As long as its not non-stick foil. If you used reynold's wrap or something similar then u might be fucked.

11. People still do this?

12. yo I just been smokin this tinfoil its makin my feel pimpish.

13. wegejiov3kjovdjiofdrejejir stop smoking tinfoil man that shit will just fuck you up when you're older get some damn papers or like a shitty piece or something. i got my first pipe for £7 god damn

14. and i still have it, its a damn nice piece of glass

dat glass

15. Dude. Why?

Get some glass. That is, if you're old enough...

16. I'd rather not smoke weed than smoke it out of tinfoil.....gleeeeh, but trust me I've done it before

17. I just dont have a bong right now cause of the pigs. :( and I was trying to conserve weed... IMO i say FUCK JOINTS

18. you're not going to die or get any health problems from smoking out of foil. It's just not as good of a quality as a real piece. If it's you're only option then go for it and don't worry about it.

Just don't use nonstick foil. Pure aluminum only.

19. one time I skipped class and found an aluminum pipe in a parking lot and i hit it lol

it was gross