Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tin foil bad?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IluvRootBeer, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Now ya know bud!! Stay away from the shit!

2. HAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!

3. Uhhh hey fellow indiana dweller, what is rice paper lol?later

4. forplay honey?

5. If I'm not mistaken, it's actually what they use in bibles, etc. Supposed to be excellant rolling material.

6. I can't believe Norm hasn't hit this thread yet.

Aluminum is EVIL!

evilevilevil

7. RMJL ya know he's just lurking around until the time when we all think the thread is dead. Then he'll jump onto here with one of his super tin foil rants!!

8. i kinda second this... i used to use foil all the time... for years... then i was like "woah... glass pieces" and since then no more foil. lol... my poor poor brain

9. MOTHERFUCKING SWEET GOD OH SONOFABITCH NO I CANNNOT BELIEVE IT I DID NOT EVEN FUCKING READ THE THREAD!! I SAW THE TITLE AND I AM REPLYING!!..because the good lord knows that he automatically gets to take a shit on your head if you use aluminum..in the most happy way possible..the aluminum slowly..secretly..replases eye fluid with male sperm love juice?..can i say that in here?..YES I CAN!!! because it is all in the name of the campaign agianst tin foil smoking!!...

DONT DONT DONT DONT SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE
    DE
    ALUMINUM...
    STAY

stay stay stay
    away...

from the aluminum..dont dont dont
    go
    ...nea
    r it
    me stoned..that looked neat..ok..so..the bottom line is this

GODDAMNIT DO NOT SMOKE ALUMINUM FOIL OR I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN WITH GRAVY AND BISCUITS!!